• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Love KARA

Your Favorite Kara Member (Describe)

FAVORITE KARA MEMBER   1,129 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favorite Kara Member

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Sunghee
    • Nicole
    • Ji Young
    • Hara
    • All

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

843 posts in this topic

Unfortunately, being a somewhat new fan, I can't really base my favourite member decision on anything other than my personal preference for looks and singing haha. But anyways... ^^. At first I was very much into Hara and Seungyeon. That was probably around when Rock U was being promoted.

Nowadays my favourites are between Hara still hehe.. and Gyuri now ^^. So I ended up voting Hara because I've liked her the whole time hehe~

Yea, right now my fave is Hara.

I have a thing for petite girls and my, Hara is just beautiful. Pretty darn fierce too after watching her in that Great Battle gameshow.

Yeah this is a very hard question since I don't have just one favorite. I really like Gyuri, Hara, and Ji Young. I wanted to pick Ji Young because she is getting killed in the poll, but I have to choose Hara because she was my original favorite member.

I like everyone too haha..thats what made kara.

Gyuri's confidence

Seungyeon's happiness

Sunghee's baby noises

Hara's boldness

Nicole's Dorkie~ness

Baby Jing's cuteness

My favorite is Nicole! She's so charismatic and lovable. Her 4 dimensional views and outlooks are so funny. It makes her dorky but in a cute way. So yeah, Nicole all the way :)

I like them all, but if I had to choose one above the others it's Nicole. She's just so lively and goofy.

haha i definitely picked seungyeon without a second thought =p i definitely like her character

shes so cute at times...and i lov e the fact she school'd in nj =p i played lacrosse against her high school....sux i didnt get to meet her ><

i love em all...

how come gyuri got not many votes?? thought she's one of the hottest although i vote for seungyeon :D

I love them equally cuz I love Kara as a group!! but if i have to..i'd chose Nicole..

i love her more than other mems just by a little bit. :D

but seems like Ham is shaking Nicole's position imo..LOL

So.. I know I said hara and gyuri earlier.. but now I have to add Nicole to the mix lol >< I watched a bunch of performances today.. and.... yeah... She has grown on me very quickly haha. So now I have 3.. and must still strive to narrow it down as I learn more about the girls hehe

NICOLE!

She's just so lovable~!

Nicole will always be my fave!

My favorite is definitely Hara. She's so pretty! People say that she eats a lot and doesn't gain weight. That's just...amazing. Lol. Her smile is so adorable too! <3

GYURI~!! definitely her~!! she is the reason why am here right noow~ LOOL

i love her wittiness and craziness -fufufufu-

Wow Nicole has most fans in karaholic xD xD

She's my faourite, too xD

Although I'm a girl, just seeing her smile makes me feel happy xD

My favourite member is Seung Yeon because she's adorable and funny and a good singer and dancer.

Gosh i love them all~

i mean ALL

right now i can't choose fav member but i love them ALL~

i LOVE sunghee T_______T love her voice VERY BERY MUCH ><;

T_T

BUT now, i prefer nicole, since no sunghee anymore @ KARA T_T

my favourite member is 100% goo hara

very love her looks and ver sweet voice

especially her 4 dimension sense

My vote is for Nicole... her quirkyness and dance caught my attention.

Edited by madari1

Hmm difficult to decide between Nicole and Jiyoung, i like both so much >.<

But i voted for Nicole XD