• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elisac0

[2010.12.03] KARA featured in MBC Star Audition: The Great Birth

27 posts in this topic

4.jpg

On the latest episode of "MBC Star Audition: The Great Birth" they featured KARA's success in Japan, not only as artists but also as MC's for a local show in Japan.

They have emerged as the local MC's for the new show in Japan called 'Sakigake Ongaku Banzuke~EIGHT~'. They have been attracting a lot of attention when they were chosen as MC's also this is their first time to be MC's on a show in Japan.

They featured the behind the scenes on KARA's audition for the show. It seems that KARA has a lot of fans in Japan and a lot were happy that they were chosen as the MC's for the show. A day before they auditioned, a lot of Japanese fans cheered them on and supported the girls.

meanwhile, the Show will be aired on the 3rd of December to show the success of KARA in Japan.

Source: Newsen

Credits: Blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net

Edited by elisac0

Woh~ Wait a minute. Another Japanese show!!! Yay!

URAKARA and now Sakigake Ongaku Banzuke~EIGHT~...

KARA saikō! KARA jjang!

I really love when they speak Japanese because I'm used to this language more than Korean.

^Yup, Kara is also an MC for Sakigake Ongaku Banzuke EIGHT. But this article meant that Kara was featured in an MBC show. Meaning it's a Korean show talking about their success in Japan. Just saying, in case you might have misread it ^_^

Glad to see this! Our girls' successes and achievements in Japan so far has to be acknowledged. It's only right that they do this for our girls :)

Thanks for sharing!

sweeeet..

looking forward to this show..ugh i wish i can understand Korean and Jap >__<

Definitely will show their success in Japan. I'm greatly anticipating this; I am so proud of them for going this far. Japan is really loving our girls. Thanks for sharing.

this is amazing. even the korean media are recognizing kara's success in japan :D go kara go!!

that aside, i wonder where this show is being filmed?? from the pic, i know it isnt the tower records store in shibuya (i've been there b4) so maybe a korean store featuring idols' japanese releases?

I was so happy when they were chosen as MC for this show and knowing that J-kamilia was supporting them all the way makes me feel even more happy.

Wow this is just awesome.

The girls are just doing so well in Japan & I can only feel proud for them. ^_^

what great news! they really accomplished a lot, I'm so glad their doing really

well in both Korea and Japan! can't help but feel proud~

I gotta go watch these xD

cool

another japanese show featuring Kara..

can;t wait for this one.. :D

i wonder where this show is being filmed

korean show but filming in japan in search for tomorrow stars. i think kara was chosen because the majority was doing kara songs for audition?

yaay~ great job girls! another awesome achievement~

wish you unnies luck! i hope by Korea noticing your

popularity in Japan it'll make your popularity even greater

in Kore too xD btw is this the MBC star audition

where people upload their singing video? thanks for the info~

i hope the girl would appear on many tv show all ovr japan and be successful not only in music industry but probably on other area also

their are supremely JJANG!!!! I think b4 their come to Japan... their already make a huge hype!!!! so success in Japan is totally deserved!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

keep up the good work!!! but dont work to hard until too tired!!

Our Girls will, little by little, expand their territory in Japan and elsewhere.

All they have to do is apply the "KARA Charm" in all their activities and everybody will be hooked. :eyelove:

GLAD that they are still covered in Korea, hope strongly hope k-kamilias keep the support for them and don't think they only j-kamilias!!!

KARA loves all of us k-kamilias, j-kamilias and i-kamilias!!!

This is so awesome! Another Japanese show to watch KARA on. I hope Japan keeps supporting these girls so we get more TV shows out of them.

^Yup, Kara is also an MC for Sakigake Ongaku Banzuke EIGHT. But this article meant that Kara was featured in an MBC show. Meaning it's a Korean show talking about their success in Japan. Just saying, in case you might have misread it ^_^

Glad to see this! Our girls' successes and achievements in Japan so far has to be acknowledged. It's only right that they do this for our girls :)

Thanks for sharing!

LOL

i thought that kara is MCing japanese show

that give me shock!

wow this is awesome, they really do well in japan, maybe they'll become more popular in other countries as well?

thanks for sharing elisac, they represent korea's group doing in Japan? isn't it so great? lol :thumbup1:

congratz kara~~ :D

it's a big step, especially in another country~

they all looks so pretty too. ^^

Man they are amazing to have their own show in Japan when they just barely debuted months ago and they are still just starting to go down the path on a long road to even greater success. :thumbup: