[2010.12.03] KARA featured in MBC Star Audition: The Great Birth

elisac0

4.jpg

On the latest episode of "MBC Star Audition: The Great Birth" they featured KARA's success in Japan, not only as artists but also as MC's for a local show in Japan.

They have emerged as the local MC's for the new show in Japan called 'Sakigake Ongaku Banzuke~EIGHT~'. They have been attracting a lot of attention when they were chosen as MC's also this is their first time to be MC's on a show in Japan.

They featured the behind the scenes on KARA's audition for the show. It seems that KARA has a lot of fans in Japan and a lot were happy that they were chosen as the MC's for the show. A day before they auditioned, a lot of Japanese fans cheered them on and supported the girls.

meanwhile, the Show will be aired on the 3rd of December to show the success of KARA in Japan.

Source: Newsen

Credits: Blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net

Edited by elisac0

^Yup, Kara is also an MC for Sakigake Ongaku Banzuke EIGHT. But this article meant that Kara was featured in an MBC show. Meaning it's a Korean show talking about their success in Japan. Just saying, in case you might have misread it ^_^

Glad to see this! Our girls' successes and achievements in Japan so far has to be acknowledged. It's only right that they do this for our girls :)

Thanks for sharing!

this is amazing. even the korean media are recognizing kara's success in japan :D go kara go!!

that aside, i wonder where this show is being filmed?? from the pic, i know it isnt the tower records store in shibuya (i've been there b4) so maybe a korean store featuring idols' japanese releases?

yaay~ great job girls! another awesome achievement~

wish you unnies luck! i hope by Korea noticing your

popularity in Japan it'll make your popularity even greater

in Kore too xD btw is this the MBC star audition

where people upload their singing video? thanks for the info~

GLAD that they are still covered in Korea, hope strongly hope k-kamilias keep the support for them and don't think they only j-kamilias!!!

KARA loves all of us k-kamilias, j-kamilias and i-kamilias!!!

^Yup, Kara is also an MC for Sakigake Ongaku Banzuke EIGHT. But this article meant that Kara was featured in an MBC show. Meaning it's a Korean show talking about their success in Japan. Just saying, in case you might have misread it ^_^

Glad to see this! Our girls' successes and achievements in Japan so far has to be acknowledged. It's only right that they do this for our girls :)

Thanks for sharing!

LOL

i thought that kara is MCing japanese show

that give me shock!