Karaholic Revamp

pimmie

HURRAY! It's here! And finally here!!! When you may already have given up your hope on the new layout launch, HERE IT ARRIVES! LOL Look out for the following awesome stuff!

1 > TRENDY HEADER

Isn't now the era of sliding and sliding? LOL Let us introduce the brand new Feeds slider for updates on KH! Follow the arrow direction, click on it to discover the latest sharings on Karaholic! You will surely have fun slide it back and forth lol

2 > INTERACTIVE FOOTER

Travel all the way down, you hit a more interactive footer! We give you another entertaining feature on KH with KARA puzzle game that you won't get bored. Puzzle pictures are changed regularly more than once per day. And... puzzles aint mere puzzles... stay tuned
:ph34r:

* Unfortunately, if you are using IE, you will only see a static KARA pic instead.

3 > KARAHOLIC'S OFFICIAL FACEBOOK

In case you missed the announcement on Twitter, we've also created a Facebook page. Like
our facebook
page to get Kara updates on your newsfeed!

4 >
KARAHOLIC
STORE

We've also launched a
karaholic store
! Please drop by and get your fill of KH goodies! We're not lying when saying KARA have got items from our shop, cos
it's true
!!! So what are you waiting for? Now you can show your love for KARA on the streets (t-shirts), on the field (cap) and even in the office pantry (coffee mug)! All proceeds go towards running the forum, so any support is greatly appreciated
:D

5 >
KARA
THEATER

Among the new features to come are the addition of
KARATHEATER
. Oops but it's still closed. Hmm however we are sure the architects & engineers are working hard~ set your clock to countdown to its grand opening!

6 >
PHOTO
STUDIO

We bring the
Gallery
back! We hope will make it easier for members to view and navigate through HQ pictures of KARA.

* There's no free entrance to a studio. So you need to be a Famholic or have at least 40 posts to be able to see the albums.

o o o o o o o o

SHOUT OUT

...To ur GFXHolic designers and iTee admins who helped make this happen!

pimmie (Pim)

teaparty (Cola)

helloskies. (Thanh)

SilentSleeper (-name hidden per requested- lol)

Mr. Lupin (Wilson) << Our new brilliant iTee admin!

o o o o o o o o

COMPATIBILITY

This layout works perfectly with Firefox, Chrome, Safari & Opera.

It also works perfectly on any iOS device like iPhone and iPad.

For IE users you need to upgrade your version to 7+ but still the puzzle won't work at all, what a pity.

There's also a
thread
open over here for you to report bugs if you come across any when browsing throughout the forums. Well Seungyeon is a fearless girl but I'm not sure about other members, so let's sweep away bugs and make sure our KH is always clean!

Yo~ LET'S OFFICIALLY & COMPLETELY BYE-BYE KARAHOLIC'S GLOOMY DOWNTIME!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMO OMO OMO OMO The new site is DAEBAK!!!!! :thumbup: I really have given up on a new layout and this was the BEST surprise EVER! I'm so happy! AND YES THE SLIDING FEATURE IS AWESOME :eyelove: Thank you guys SO much for your hard work!! :wub: BEST LAYOUT EVER :w00t:

Edited by Hana

wooooo a revamp.. Thanks for the staff that makes this revamp a success!!

Really appreciate the staffs for always making new layouts for

us kamilia=D

it looks cool HOT PINK FOR BG YOHHH

Edited by BabyJ

SHAKING AND CRYING THIS NEW LOOK IS SO BEAUTIFUL.

Thanks to ALL the staff who contributed <3 You guys are seriously amazing!

I love the slidy header - it's so creative and slick and classy and zomg!

Can't wait for the KARATHEATER to launch, too!

:jogging:

OMG!!!!! This is DEABAK!!!

I didn't expect the layout to be out today!! kinda sudden but I love the surprise.

Gosh, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout! haven't had time to go around to see all the new things yet but I'm so hyper right now.

This look fun, professional and just simply AWESOME!

tons of thanks to the team, pimmie, teaparty, helloskies, SilentSleeper, Mr. Lupin, for making this happen. You guys rock my sock! :thumbup:

My Background is Purple right now... maybe it changes according to day time and night time :P

Karaholic FTW!!!!

-----------------------

Edit:

Just went into the Theater. and I love how it says "Lupin back to the Forums" :thumbup:

Just wonder a bout the TRENDY HEADER. Should there be a section for Subbed Video and Media too? :tongue:

Edited by hasomy

As i watched the pic of the gift send to Kara i was really interested to get those items for myselft and you guys made it comes true! i havent look through it yet but i wont be deceived! now if only i get the money for it huhu. Coming from the layout, lots of features of been implemented, i'm not really keen of multi flash gaming thing thats been expanding a lot, but i'll give it a try.As for the design, great job guys really refreshing look. Really love how KH is morphing to follow Kara activities. 2 Thumbs up KH staff!

Omg, I love the new layout sooo much!!! It is so pretty and cute, and the puzzle game is so addictive ^^ It makes me want to visit KH more and more often just to see this awesome page. Thank you so much GFXHolic designers and iTee admins, for all the hard work <33

OHMYGOD THE NEW LAYOUT IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!

i've been waiting for ages and ages and now KH is looking all fab and pretty again!! woots karaholic daebak!! thx to the whole team behind this awesomeness for their hard work, else this wouldnt be happening :thumbup1:

i think i like the slider most :wub:

and i seriously love the idea for a puzzle at the bottom hehe :D

cant wait for karatheater to arrive too!!! i wonder what it's like~~

OH. MY. GOSH. woooooow....it looks... amazing. Whoever did this, major props to them. This site not only looks great it loads fast and keeps it minimal and uncluttered. I'd venture to say it's near perfect. Awesome job Karaholic staff!! :)

zOMG everything is so purple! It's been what..a good 5-6 months since we had our last layout??

A huge thanks to all the gfxholics and iTee admins who were able to put together an awesome layout for kh :)

And OMGAHHH the shop is finally here!!! *batch orders cups and other random goodies* kekeke.

Can't wait to see what the morning and afternoon layout looks like >D.

I'm gonna miss the temp layout though..I've gotten used to it already heh.

super awesome *o* and of course I'm more excited than usual because the color combination happens to be my favorite lalala

thank to the awesome team! congratulations for another awesome epic no-word-can-describe layout! <3