Karaholic Revamp

pimmie

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omgggggggg new layout *_______* omggggggggg the gallery's back *_________* omg everything gahhhhhhh [insert incoherent blabbering]

Everything looks fantastic! Thank you guys for the hard work!!! :D everything is so pretty and laid out and stuff...ohhh I missed Karaholic like this. What a great holiday seasons present :)

didn't see this coming.. but i think i'll just save my comment for now :P

but, good work every1.. thanks pim, cola, thanh, silentsleeper XD and wilson for the great works..

as always, it exceed our expectation..

only looked at the night layout for now..and i think i need to make myself used to this new layout :)

hands up for our gfxdesigner and itee team :thumbup1::thumbup:

The new layout is AWESOME! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I LOVE the slide thing. Very different from other site! haha Not surprise if other site copy this kind of layout! Bcause it's too awesome! Thank you GFXHolic designers and iTee admins! You guys did a great job! :D

p/s: Why can't i view gallery? :confused1:

ahh omg! karaholic gets better every time it goes under construction! lol :D

i came at first and it was the normal board thing so i thought my computer was broken

but then, i scrolled down and switched it to "KARAHOLIC" and mygawsh!! <3 its lovely :)

and theres a puzzle at the bottom! thats new..and its super duper cute! lol :D

Oh my gosh! I knew it was coming but I had no idea when. I love it! The puzzle is pretty awesome as well, as the slider arrow thingy. Haha. I'm excited and glad that a layout is back! Making Karaholic pretty again, not that it wasn't before (; Haha, I loved the last part. Super big thanks to all the wonderful and hard-working staff that made Karaholic amazing. Thank you!

FINALLY!!! The Glory Day of the Revamp, all looks so cheerful, instead of the other layout that seemed like Facebook, talking bout Facebook, yes Kh page on it had little a number of members...

It's good that I use Ninetales (a.k.a. Firefox) so I can use the site well...

Let's have our time to check it out completely.

This layout is really awesome ^_^! The header is cool and convenient and the puzzle on the footer is really original and fun. I also like the navigation on the header too.

What I like most though is that it is overall unique from other kpop forums. I feel like a lot of forums kind of follow trends and try to do the same things on their layouts as the other forums but this layout definitely didn't do that. It's nice and fresh ^^

My only complaint, however, is the links next to the puzzle on the footer. I cannot read what any of them say. The font is way too tiny. You should make it bigger (and possibly a bit darker too). Other than that, I love everything.

Wow you fixed that real fast. Thank you ^_^!

Edited by ParkGyu