Karaholic Revamp

pimmie

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you GFXHolic designers and iTee admins for this awesome layout. I've seen 3 layout changes and it's just get impressive in every new changes.

Thanks for all your hard work us Karaholics are very grateful . Looking forward to rediscovering the forum!

we're not naked anymooooooooooore!!!! <celebrates> hehe thanks so much for the hard work over the last half year...crazy times for KH but now we're all revamped and starting anew! yay! love you pim :D

Wow, I've only been gone for a few days and this place gets a facelift! I missed having an awesome layout, but now we can bask in the Karaholic glory, lol.

Major props to the gfx team as usual!

The word awesome-ness just can`t stop coming out from my mouth when i saw the new layout. This layout is L.O.V.E. I really enjoy coming to this forum to get my daily fix of KARA!(: DAEBAK!

I was sleepy but when I see the new layout I was like... DANG! This is AWESOME! :eyelove: I do not feel sleepy anymore... lol. Really didn't expect this! GFXHolic designers really have done an amazing job! Can't wait for KARATHEATER btw! ><

It seriously loads alot faster now!! :D

Plus its so pretty :eyelove: hahaha im so in love with the new layout!

going off to check the karaholic store now... haha

Thanks designers and admins for the great design n keeping this site up :D

finally finally finally!! i was deciding to check the forum after a while and i was shock! when founding karaholic with this COOLAWESOMEPINKBG!

and i was like super excited!! omagosh thanks to all the GD and Staff who work so hard to bring karaholic out of its gloomy timeee!!

im so happyyyy keke. the BG is sooo cool, i love the all the layout colors! its so colorful and bright yet catchy and energetic

YOU GUYS ARE JJANG! KARAHOLIC JJANG! <3<3

this is so cool! been a while since i checked on the forum (i made a new acc since the old was a bit screwed) and the theme was awesome! love the puzzle game at the bottom and i actually thought it would change when i refreshed the page. oh well wait till tmr to play a new one.