• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
우리0606∞

Karaholic Revamp

133 posts in this topic

I haven't checked out all the features yet, but the first thing that I noticed is that green doesn't go all too well with purple.

Header looks amazing though :)

Cheking that my BG changed from Pink to Purple... changing on time...

(That happened around 7:30PM)

Thank you GFXHolic designers and iTee admins for this awesome layout. I've seen 3 layout changes and it's just get impressive in every new changes.

Thanks for all your hard work us Karaholics are very grateful . Looking forward to rediscovering the forum!

omg! the puzzle! this is awesome.

and everything looks so pretty!

the puzzle is really clever and i'm addicted to puzzles so that's really cool. :thumbup1:

Wow! The site looks better than ever! Revamp indeed! Totally rocks! Go Karaholic! :)

wooaah...so cool.Its so awesome.nice work guyz..

we're not naked anymooooooooooore!!!! <celebrates> hehe thanks so much for the hard work over the last half year...crazy times for KH but now we're all revamped and starting anew! yay! love you pim :D

wow... everything looks amazing...

like holy crap. this is amazing (:

great job to all the staff who were involved in making this possible!!!

♥♥

wowwww i'm in love with this new layout.... it's sooo cool... great work.. well done...

one word: daebak!!!!

really love the new layout

like the slider mode.

This layout is _really_ thoroughly made... Looks like a lot of work went into it. It rocks so muccccch :3

Can't wait for karatheatre!

Wow, I've only been gone for a few days and this place gets a facelift! I missed having an awesome layout, but now we can bask in the Karaholic glory, lol.

Major props to the gfx team as usual!

The word awesome-ness just can`t stop coming out from my mouth when i saw the new layout. This layout is L.O.V.E. I really enjoy coming to this forum to get my daily fix of KARA!(: DAEBAK!

I was sleepy but when I see the new layout I was like... DANG! This is AWESOME! :eyelove: I do not feel sleepy anymore... lol. Really didn't expect this! GFXHolic designers really have done an amazing job! Can't wait for KARATHEATER btw! ><

It seriously loads alot faster now!! :D

Plus its so pretty :eyelove: hahaha im so in love with the new layout!

going off to check the karaholic store now... haha

Thanks designers and admins for the great design n keeping this site up :D

Omo~ the burst of color when I opened the forum totally caught me off guard XD (in a good way!)

The layout's so prettyyyy and bright <333 The puzzle at the footer is such a cute idea haha

Great job, GFXholic team~!!! Thank you to all the staff, as well ^^

This layout is awesome..

Props to all those who worked their asses off on this..

New theme looks very, very clean. Goes really well with KARA's new modern concept. I LOVE the pictures next to each section. Congrats and Thanks!

finally finally finally!! i was deciding to check the forum after a while and i was shock! when founding karaholic with this COOLAWESOMEPINKBG!

and i was like super excited!! omagosh thanks to all the GD and Staff who work so hard to bring karaholic out of its gloomy timeee!!

im so happyyyy keke. the BG is sooo cool, i love the all the layout colors! its so colorful and bright yet catchy and energetic

YOU GUYS ARE JJANG! KARAHOLIC JJANG! <3<3

this is so cool! been a while since i checked on the forum (i made a new acc since the old was a bit screwed) and the theme was awesome! love the puzzle game at the bottom and i actually thought it would change when i refreshed the page. oh well wait till tmr to play a new one.

What an awesome surprise when I logged on today~!^^

It looks amazing!

Good job you guys~!

The karaholic staff is awesome~!^^

Cheking that my BG changed from Pink to Purple... changing on time...

(That happened around 7:30PM)

why does it just keep in purple here?

*oh yeah, i'd just open Karaholic at night :P

I do like the layout, very nicely done. Obviously it was a lot of hard work

and time put into doing it so a big thank you from me.