the more

afraid, surprised and admired I feel..

To me

You are a Person like that..

forever..

forever..

the shorter translation that i edited to make you guys easier to understand

To me

You are always and forever a Person, whom…

the more I know/understand about You

the more afraid, surprised and admired I feel

with a more clear, certain and brighter aspect.

translated by Yoo + hasomy @ karaholic

BGM
(background music)

Sungheecyworld-101208BGM.png

Download 4/5 songs at here if you wanna:
[CLICK.ME]

uploaded by Yoo @ karaholic

see? Sunghee changed a lot of things
:crying:

she used skin again <33 and the text on that is really important: TO BE CONTINUED <3

the next one is her avatar. on 101206, she still used black & white color cat photo but yesterday, when she changed her new skin, she also changed another cat photo with colors <33 and for everyone, who still dont know about it, that pretty cat is Sunghee's cat
:lol:
she even bought POOH tee for it, so cute
:D

ah, i uploaded Sunghee's BGM for you guys - who cant play them on cyworld - as well
:)
enjoy <3

and as you guys can see, she didnt change her blast, she still want to teach her amazing singing skill for someone <33

thank u so much yoo for updating and explaining everything :)

her words is interesting though...

it's nice to know her updating her cyworld like this, at least we can know her 'activities' although not much..

sometimes i wish she able to interact a little bit with her fans :)

btw, didn't knew that she had a cat too :P

Eric

Skin means Theme / Layout. On cyworld, they call it "skin"
:)

Sunghee didnt use any skin for a long time (almost 1 year). and since she didnt use it, there's just a gloomy grey color. i hate it, it made her cyworld looked like an uninhabited house.

Sunghee love "playing" with skin back then, that means she changed skin by her mood. and whenever she changed her cyworld skin, she also changed a lot of things (avatar, BGM, blast, status, profile, uploading some photos or writing an diary....) wasnt it a sign of hope?

yuda

yub, we cant see her so updating cyworld is the only "activity" we can count on. and especially to Sunghee who changes skin by her mood, that skin means a big hope to me <3

ah, that little cat xD i dont know his / her name though T^T but s/he lived with Sunghee.. hm.. i think around a half of a year <3 and it seems BBDY also loves him / her, they live in complete concord
:lol:

yoo

yep, although not much..these small updates are my 'vitamin'.. i can only count on her cyworld's stalker u on getting updates about her :P

actually, i still have a small hope that someday she will join twitter too..haha there is another member of girls group that have leaving her group, but with her twitter, i can still follow her activities, and it's somewhat nice to know little updates from her..that's why i'm hoping the same for sunghee :D

sung really an animal lover eh?? i want her to take a pic of both BBDY and the cat together :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm Super Miss SUNGHEE what happen to her is still a mystery~ :crying:

How about her University studies...

are really she gave up on singing~

I know, and I still want to know the real reason behind her departure. Official news said that it was because of her studying. but some said that it was because of her religious commitment. nobody knows for sure :(

I am not sure how she is doing in university, but I am sure that she does not give up on singing. Singing is her passion, it's in her blood. She is opening a vocal class to teach ppl how to sing and share her passion with them ^^

O__o

I just noticed this is a recent thing! not so recent but yeah.

Sunghee updated her cyworld... omg omg!!!

this is pretty much freaking spazzworthy... :D

I freaking miss this girl. -__-

she should be more 'alive'. need to see her update everyday. lol.

• 2 years later...