[2010.12.05] KARA

dookiemonstar

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woot...HARA and Seohyun on top.!!

HARA ant waist is the most slim,yet healthy one...if she a bit tall than she is now,she would be the most perfect woman in Korea..with a beatiful face,body and manner,she will beat everyone... :D

Hara is the type of person that fits to have that small waist because she's a petite girl and is well proportioned.

I envy her waist since anything that she wears makes her look good and not too fat or awkward. Girls know what im talking about. Everyone wants the opposite in this world. Gosh, I would have so voted for Hara~

Gimme your metabolism, HARA!!!!!!!!~

Keep in mind that Hara is a healthy girl ;)

You are right. Hara is a petite girl and the small waist fits her very well. I would say it is impossible for Hara to grow fat as her body and bone structure is already small. Add in that metabolism she has, she would remain looking good like that. 20 inch is really tiny. :w00t: Take out a ruler or measuring tape and you would see how tiny that is. I am surprised. I wonder what is the impression I would get if I see Hara in real. 20 inch is approximately 50.8 cm for those that used metric. How small is that? It is smaller than the length of two A4 paper put side by side horizontally.Omg :scared: Hara really look pretty and beautiful. Look at the numbers :sweatdrop:. She is sure one of a kind.

I know that women would be envying that. But I want to remind women out there what fits Hara may not fit you. Everyone have different bodies with different sizes of bones and structure. If your body structure and bone structure is big, you would not get as thin as Hara. Yes you can get thin but only up to a point of size that fits your body.

The funny thing is there is the other side of the story. People thin like Hara wants to grow bigger and "meatier". They could get bigger but I would guaranty that they would be back to being thin again. Healthy body is not about being thinner or being bigger. Healthy body is what fits you naturally. After you got that natural body you exercise to improve your looks. Finally it is important to accept and appreciate the way you look.

My 2 cents. :)

Edited by Palaverist

I like Hara's waist but I don't want to have it. :P She seems to have slender bones, so a smaller waist definitely looks better. I'm only about 2cm taller than her but I look too thin with a 24-inch waist because of my bone structure and body proportions. I'm glad she doesn't starve herself to achieve that kind of figure like other Korean girls do.

I know that women would be envying that. But I want to remind women out there what fits Hara may not fit you. Everyone have different bodies with different sizes of bones and structure. If your body structure and bone structure is big, you would not get as thin as Hara. Yes you can get thin but only up to a point of size that fits your body.

The funny thing is there is the other side of the story. People thin like Hara wants to grow bigger and "meatier". They could get bigger but I would guaranty that they would be back to being thin again. Healthy body is not about being thinner or being bigger. Healthy body is what fits you naturally. After you got that natural body you exercise to improve your looks. Finally it is important to accept and appreciate the way you look.

My 2 cents. :)

I couldn't have said it better myself.

• 2 weeks later...