[2010.12.05] KARA

dookiemonstar

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lewl there's such a poll like this?

well hara's body is great, though i think it's too skinny..their busy schedule helps her maintain her body well shaped.

Hara really deserved this... she can eat anything w/o care about her body!!!

@박진건 : thx for quick lesson!!! I also prefer body line like Nicori or Gyuri...

(n I also hv same gen like Hara~~ Eat anything but body never getting fat!! All the girls wan this gen!!!)

It isn't just her metabolism, but her waist isn't very wide. Like one time I saw a picture of Sunny turned to the side and I was really surprised at how skinny she was, because the wideness of how her bones are set makes her seem... not fat, but meatier. Hara's frame is very petite.

for all the guys that would kill to date a girl with a waist like the background dancer...go to Korea, 90% of the girls on the street have a body equal to or maybe even better than her, I'm not lying.

i agree that waist is nothing while hara's a dream but for those who are hoping to have similar waistline, the importance of personal health shouldn't be discounted at cost.

wow, she got A LOT of votes. however, i dont recommend everyone to try and look like her. it works for her because she's petite and small/cutesy. If you have a athletic build, etc. i wouldn't go for the hara look, it'd just be way to skinny ^^

Hara is the type of person that fits to have that small waist because she's a petite girl and is well proportioned.

I envy her waist since anything that she wears makes her look good and not too fat or awkward. Girls know what im talking about. Everyone wants the opposite in this world. Gosh, I would have so voted for Hara~

Gimme your metabolism, HARA!!!!!!!!~

Keep in mind that Hara is a healthy girl ;)