• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
dookiemonstar

[2010.12.09] KARA to become models for popular Japanese game,

55 posts in this topic

KARA is really almost evrywhere in Japan !

They have worked so hard and I'm happy they are doing so well

Reminds me of that Korean game...Tales Runner, I think? This looks equally exciting though! Woo, I would love to play this.

NO WAY?!?! xD

thats awesome!!!! xD

now I think I'm going back to gaming because of this xD

haha, good new :thumbup:

KARA r become more popular ~

how can't anyone play the game if our girls was the models :tongue:

woot...KARA gonna be a game character...cool~

looks like a advanture game...they surely gonna look awesome since Japanese game always the best... :)

KARA already win a contract with Japanese online game.. hope they can endorse phone,TV or food next... :D

this is not the first time.. thanks for sharing dae, i wish they would sing an OST for japanese's game. :tongue:

wow! congrats to the Girls on their success!

their popularity in Japan is not a joking matter! ^^

i cant wait for their reality show to be shown!

thanks for the news!

I wonder what kinda game its gonna be but either way no doubt the game will be a success because of KARA

woot...KARA gonna be a game character...cool~

looks like a advanture game...they surely gonna look awesome since Japanese game always the best... :)

KARA already win a contract with Japanese online game.. hope they can endorse phone,TV or food next... :D

They already endorse a gadget right???, au smart sport CMIIW :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

BTW, they become models for online game means they're very popular among teens :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow this is awesome news XD I can't wait for URAKARA! Like anything KARA does, I'm sure it'll be awesome ^^

I saw some clips about their figures movements, really cute *lol

I want to see what if figures in Lupin concept.

Throw in a kara anime and kara manga and you've got yourself and allkill!

I am sure the girls will be a success in whatever they project they are featured in

Wow this is so cool, makes me wanna play the game. XD

& I can't wait for their acting debut, not gonna miss that. ^_^

omg so cute! I think we all know why they're using kara.. it's because kara is POPULAR IN JAPAN! :) :)

I want to try this game .....did they endors something like this in Korea too...so happy that KARA is dominating Japan Good Luck girls :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

wah amazing kara, becoming models for game in japan :thumbup:

gain huge popularity in japan is nice :thumbup1:

Kara Fighting !!

i wish i can play this game... :lol2: they are so cute :eyelove: kamilia love kara ^^

Wow! Game models! I really did not expect that, but that really proves their popularity. :)

The art is so nice! They match it with a red stuff on their cheeks. It looks to me that they going to be married because of that. (Traditional wedding I mean):lol:

ohhh wad's tat ?

don have any ideas but thier character is so cute ><

:tongue:

what kind of game is this?

KARA + GAME = AWESOME!

maybe next time we'll see KARA + ANIME = "KARANIME"

Japan is being invaded by KARA!! they're truly irresistible!