[2008.12.23] "It's Kara's Time?" Kara becomes Wang Biho's Sacrifice at the Gag Concert

tinggg

"It's Kara's Time?"

iqfpna.jpg

The girl group with zooming popularity, Kara, became Wang Biho's target.

Kara participated in KBS 2TV's "Gag Concert" in Seoul on the 24th. That day Kara listened to "Gag Concert's" popular character Wang Biho's (Yoon Hyungbin) 'non-malicious' malicious plan. "If you're not hot then you won't be talked about," he denounced as he brought up Kara's name. The act was just part of the reflection on Kara's rising popularity recently.

Someone from the broadcasting team said on the 23rd that "Kara will counter Wang Biho's attack" and "it'll be interesting to see how Wang Biho can attack the cute and pretty image of Kara."

DSP Ent said "That day Kara participated in the "Gag Concert" and "Kara's very happy to be spending Christmas Eve with the 'Gag Concert.'"

Kara's recent 2nd mini album's title song "Pretty Girl" has made them a hot girl group. It's also cruising in popularity in various charts and rankings.

After reorganizing in the fall, "Gag Concert" has quickly reached 20% in viewer ratings lately, and is working hard to create a 2nd golden age for them.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200812231102121001

Link credits: Anne

Translated by cool Tinggg @ KARAholic

Take out with full credits. Do not add in or remove anything.

Edited by tinggg

lol it's all part of the fun...yeah on FN he said he's a huge fan of Seungyeon and he's so jealous of Wonsuk that he gets to be her brother haha

Edited by tinggg

oh is he that uncle guy? that was kara obsessed? or am i missing something? lol

attack sounds interesting.. but it should be light hearted right? lol

can't wait :P

thanks tinggg and anne :)

nicenice

if a celebrity is talked about on comedy program or appears on comedy shows, it shows that they are pretty darn popular

and if wangbiho makes fun of them, that means they are REALLY popular.

ah Kara. finally :] they are getting recognized so much

brings tears to my eyes :']

the tears of joy!

haha

Edited by hopelesshong

^

noooo

of course not!

if it was random comedy thing then they wouldn't have written an article even before it aired!

Wang biho is like one of the most popular comedian in Korea right now!

and if he talks about you, then you are GOLDEN.

he made fun of G-dragon before

i believe Taeyeon from SNSD too and not too sure if he did WG but he prob did.

^

noooo

of course not!

if it was random comedy thing then they wouldn't have written an article even before it aired!

Wang biho is like one of the most popular comedian in Korea right now!

and if he talks about you, then you are GOLDEN.

he made fun of G-dragon before

i believe Taeyeon from SNSD too and not too sure if he did WG but he prob did.

then it really sounds like an honor lol.

wow even if KARA gets this popular.. i still can't understand. our KARA?! lol

i mean it's crazy how this Pretty Girl song is this popular :lol:

^ yup, i agree, its kind of a big deal. our Kara! can't believe it.. :P

Wang bi ho talks about idol stars a lot.. More like bashes them.. in a cruel yet funny way. I remember the first time I saw him on gag concert, his sacrifice was SJ's Heechul who was there as an audience.. His line was something like

"We have a special guest here today, SJ's Heechul.. Why are you here? Looks like you don't have any more jobs/schedules!"

- which, honestly, shocked me, wanted to throw something at the TV. lol. The latest I watched was his episode in YSMM with Rain. Quite hilarious too. I hope the kara episode gets uploaded soon.~

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...