[Other] KARA Girls Talk on MTV

vanessa248_96

cre: AKIRA19800803@Youtube

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

i think it would be a great idea to expand in the china market. But not like how they are in japan. i think like going on a china/taiwan variety show/talk show at least once. And have a whole asia tour thing. Since their sunbae when to taiwan I mean why not going there. just appear on one show and do a concert there. since I seen a lot of taiwanese people doing KARA songs, one translated honey, then other dance mister butt dance, and translated it. The others dance to the song lupin, and the others I seen dance to lupin to. So why not, going on at least one talk show there, it would be good expose. Beside they are recognized in japan, thailand, why not china and taiwan

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

im sure mtv played in taiwan

i agree with tinaomina

woman speaking tone most like a taiwanese

translation from 0:16 after introduce Kara member

create super idol group "KARA"

with single "Mr." conquer Japan

butt dance influence every person in Japan

Jumping Part is about charted on oricon chart top 5

• 3 weeks later...