[2011.01.14 - 2011.04.08] URAKARA

neris

Airs January 14, 2011~!

http://i51.tinypic.com/103bbbq.png

❖OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/urakara/

❖TWITTER: http://twitter.com/TVTOKYO_URAKARA

ღ What is "URAKARA"? ღ

The premise of the show has KARA working for an underworld service as for-hires,
but instead of killing their targets, their missions require them to make those
men fall in love with them. Each week, a mysterious boss will give them their new
target � from powerful politicians to kabuki actors to ordinary salarymen � and
they will use any technique they can to accomplish their goal. But due to
their inexperience with love, various problems come up during their missions.

During the drama, they will try various ways to put the target man in a
trance and fall for them.

Kara girls will play as..?

The 5 members will play themselves.

Only in Japanese?

The language will be both Japanese and Korean; when
Korean is spoken there will be subtitles on the bottom
of the screen. All of the members can speak conversational Japanese,
but the girls are currently studying how to put certain feelings
into words through acting.

--MORE INFORMATION--

☁CHARACTER PROFILES☁

**Gyuri(Gyulee)

KARA's leader, assuming the role of the "Goddess of beauty". Although she has the character of a queen and seems unapproachable under immense pressure, she is actually very sentimental and easily moved to tears, a motherly figure to the other 4 members. She has professional-level cooking skills.

**SeungYeon

KARA's sub-leader, she's the sociable type who always has a bright smile on her face. She is honest and does not lie, and she is a hard worker as well. However, there are many instances when she tries too hard by herself.

**Nicole

KARA's fashion leader. There are many instances when she speaks and acts in odd ways, which baffles the people around her. She is a little devil who loves playing pranks, but in actual fact, she matures the slowest among the KARA members. Her hobby is impulse buying.

**Hara

A cool beauty, she is a tomboy with a frank and straightforward personality. However, her real character is a rather cowardly one, and she cannot stand pressure. Her favorite type of boys are the ones whom she feels a strong pull towards.

**Jiyoung

The youngest of the KARA members, she is an innocent spoilt child. However, she is actually the calmest most composed among the members. Gutsy and decisive, she gives advice to other members.

**Park Seong Ir (Lee Ho Seong)

The manager of KARA's office. The powerful man who trained KARA into one of the best idol groups in Korea, he suddenly took off on a trip one day. In order for KARA to have further progress and breakthroughs, he sent an android manager to the girls before his trip.

**Manager Park No.2 (Mike Han)

Mysterious andriod. He is sent by Manager Park to be the new manager of KARA's office. He gives commands to the members, telling them to be "Love Agents", i.e. "agents who make people fall in love with them".

**Kansai Nozomi (Hamada Mari)

Hired by Manager Park, she will be KARA's new manager from Japan.

trans cr: melpomene @ Kh.
tip off: mae @ Kh

✖✖✖AFTER✖PREMIERE✖UPDATES✖✖✖

Stream RAW Episodes:

Episode 1: Gyuri's Secret

Episode 2: Hara's Weakness

Episode 3: Seungyeon's Decision

Extra Episode: Condensed Episodes of #'s 1-3 + BTS + NG (only available for download in karaholic)

Episode 4: Jiyoung's First Love

Episode 5: Special Episode

Episode 6: Nicole's

*Streaming SUBBED Episodes will be hard to find. Some subbed episodes are up to stream. PM neris for available links.

Download RAW Episodes: (need at least 15 posts to enter)

Digest Episode: Condensed Episodes of #'s 1-3 + BTS + NG

Episode 5: Special Episode

Episode 6: Nicole's

Download SUBBED Episodes: Brought to you by Karaholic's subbing team, Sweet Melodix (need at least 40 posts to enter)

Digest Episode: Condensed Episodes of #'s 1-3 + BTS + NG

Episode 5: Timing

Episode 6: Translating

✖✖✖BEFORE✖PREMIERE✖UPDATES✖✖✖

UPDATE #1

UPDATE #2

http://i51.tinypic.com/35laewx.jpg
tip off: xxoo

Also~!~! Some new tweets from TVTOKYO visit their twitter: http://twitter.com/TVTOKYO_URAKARA

UPDATE #3

The tweets translated by the awesome sally(melpomene.) :3

Most recently

Picture3.png

Good evening everyone! Here's a report! Today, a sample image of the relaunced homepage has been completed! It seems very URAKARA-ish, with some cuteness and coolness as finishing touches ^^ Thus far, it would only be a matter of days before we can show it to you all! Soon, in a short while!

Past tweets, starting with the most recent:

Picture2.png

The previous report didn't mention everything... The show will start on January 17 on TV Osaka. Don't miss it ♪
---
During the first broadcast on January 14, there will be full of highlights at that Korea filming location. As more information will be introduced at the homepage, please look forward to the first broadcast starting from now ♪
---
It is reported that we have passed the 300 followers mark, and to express our thanks, we shall give you 1 inside story ^^ Actually, the other day, we spent about 2 weeks at our Korea filming location! The highest temperature was 0 degrees Celsius, and in the midst of all the coldness, KARA was concerned about their co-stars and gave out pocket heaters; it was kindness at full-blast! KARA's kindness can not only comfort the staff and cast, but also bring fun to the filming location at the same time ^^

Picture1.png

hm. Everyone, as we expected, it looks like inside stories are the ones on your mind (・∀・) As for photos of the recording, it would be great if we can see them on the homepage in due course. ^^ About the homepage, in order to make you all enjoy it, we shall work hard on it now, so please wait a bit~♪ (In fact, this is yelled by the staff who are working on it!)
---
Well, well. What kind of content should we tweet on this Twitter... we are currently troubled over this (;・∀・) Inside stories during recording? Excerpts from the drama's script?... Troubled...
---
Good evening everyone! Wow, there are already so many followers; thank you so much! In a short while, our official homepage will be relaunched, with the content of the drama, episodes, etc.! We think that all these can be introduced to you! After today, not only on our homepage, but we are considering tweeting real-time news on Twitter too, if possible! Don't miss it ♪

[!!] AWESOME NEW PICTURES

212189016.jpg
212189380.jpg
tipoff: stevenstanley

tumblr_ldtz5zeHMt1qe7u1ao1_500.jpg

tumblr_ldtz6aswVr1qe7u1ao1_500.jpg

tumblr_ldtz6mexLJ1qe7u1ao1_500.jpg

tumblr_ldtz7aHmUF1qe7u1ao1_500.jpg

guest:

tumblr_ldtz5nA60u1qe7u1ao1_500.jpg

tip off: yeosin_enairrol

"Love Agents" isn't the literal translation by the way, it's "agents who make people fall in love with them". The former sounds cooler so I used it >.<

And "URAKARA" means "the other side of KARA", you know, the hidden, completely opposite side to them. I think that on their "missions", they aren't supposed to be the cute and friendly idols we know, but "cool and stylish" agents ^^

-melpomene.

thanks to all of the amazing kh members who shared them ^^

PREVIEW: OOZING W/ AWESOME-NESS!!!!

UPDATE #4

missed sally's post, more info and translations :3 click the link to see translation of the URAKARA poster :3

http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx315/m_elpomene/urakara.png

Korea�s super popular group, KARA. Though they are carrying out various activities as Top Idols, these girls have another HIDDEN face to them! It�s that of... �Love Agents�

"Love agents" shoot their target males' heart and try means and ways to make them fall into a trance, eventually leaving him spineless and hopelessly in love. It's a very risky HIDDEN occupation!

The members execute the missions given to them with coolness and style!
- or, at least, they are supposed to...

The 5 girls of KARA are cool and cute. But, in actual fact, they are not used to love, just "very, very normal girls". During the missons, these girls will stir up all kinds of troubles due to their lack of confidence...

-melpomene.

UPDATE #5

NEW TWEETS FROM TVTOKYO_URAKARA and also tweeted out bts pictures!!

x2_3f19e34.jpg

x2_3ee0bda.jpg

tip off: stevenstanley

+ more teasing 30 sec preview

PAGES 1-10 also have small updates on the series

Thanks now I can look at this thread for any other information about "URAKARA."

I like the plot of the story, and I'm excited to watch this Drama since I like to watch alot of drama, the 'Rumored guests' looks interesting!!! I can't wait!!! I just wonder how they are going to act...since nicole said that she wasn't good with acting...hmm well fighting! thanks for the thread!!! ^-^

Edited by iAyu

yesss thx neris for starting this thread!!! soon this needs to be pinned lol.

and i think this project is very exciting and a great way to expose kara to an even larger audience, so i hope after this kara can be recognized as a proper J-Pop artist in Japan - and not just a K-Pop artist. plus i cant wait to see who's the best actress among the kara members so i'll be keeping tabs on this one lolz >.<

just curious but will the Sweet Melodix team sub this?? :)

yesss thx neris for starting this thread!!! soon this needs to be pinned lol.

and i think this project is very exciting and a great way to expose kara to an even larger audience, so i hope after this kara can be recognized as a proper J-Pop artist in Japan - and not just a K-Pop artist. plus i cant wait to see who's the best actress among the kara members so i'll be keeping tabs on this one lolz >.<

just curious but will the Sweet Melodix team sub this?? :)

Yeah, I'm planning on pinning this when it airs :3

and yeah, no answer for the subs part x3 Hopefully they do :)

Here are tweets from their official Twitter, thanks neris for the tip ^^:

Most recently:

Picture3.png

Good evening everyone! Here's a report! Today, a sample image of the relaunced homepage has been completed! It seems very URAKARA-ish, with some cuteness and coolness as finishing touches ^^ Thus far, it would only be a matter of days before we can show it to you all! Soon, in a short while!

Past tweets, starting with the most recent:

Picture2.png

The previous report didn't mention everything... The show will start on January 17 on TV Osaka. Don't miss it ♪

---

During the first broadcast on January 14, there will be full of highlights at that Korea filming location. As more information will be introduced at the homepage, please look forward to the first broadcast starting from now ♪

---

It is reported that we have passed the 300 followers mark, and to express our thanks, we shall give you 1 inside story ^^ Actually, the other day, we spent about 2 weeks at our Korea filming location! The highest temperature was 0 degrees Celsius, and in the midst of all the coldness, KARA was concerned about their co-stars and gave out pocket heaters; it was kindness at full-blast! KARA's kindness can not only comfort the staff and cast, but also bring fun to the filming location at the same time ^^

Picture1.png

hm. Everyone, as we expected, it looks like inside stories are the ones on your mind (・∀・) As for photos of the recording, it would be great if we can see them on the homepage in due course. ^^ About the homepage, in order to make you all enjoy it, we shall work hard on it now, so please wait a bit~♪ (In fact, this is yelled by the staff who are working on it!)

---

Well, well. What kind of content should we tweet on this Twitter... we are currently troubled over this (;・∀・) Inside stories during recording? Excerpts from the drama's script?... Troubled...

---

Good evening everyone! Wow, there are already so many followers; thank you so much! In a short while, our official homepage will be relaunched, with the content of the drama, episodes, etc.! We think that all these can be introduced to you! After today, not only on our homepage, but we are considering tweeting real-time news on Twitter too, if possible! Don't miss it ♪

ups sorry i didnt know this thread exist :sweatdrop:

what i shared previously in kara spazz thread..

212189016.jpg

212189380.jpg

@melpomene thanks for sharing! the highest temperature was 0 degrees Celsius o_O

@eric ew haha i just don't want the server to be heavy :ph34r: anyway, thanks :)

Edited by stevenstanley
hope you don't mind, so let's see some colors. :)

@yeosin_enairol YESSS!!! That guy is hottt!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that haha ^^ He's acting as a businessman who's attending an important conference in Korea with the Korean foreign minister. He's staying in Seoul for 3 days. And he will become Gyul's target!!

And if you're interested, here's the translated poster and the intro page that stevenstanley posted ^^

urakara.png

Korea’s super popular group, KARA. Though they are carrying out various activities as Top Idols, these girls have another HIDDEN face to them! It’s that of... “Love Agents”

"Love agents" shoot their target males' heart and try means and ways to make them fall into a trance, eventually leaving him spineless and hopelessly in love. It's a very risky HIDDEN occupation!

The members execute the missions given to them with coolness and style!

- or, at least, they are supposed to...

The 5 girls of KARA are cool and cute. But, in actual fact, they are not used to love, just "very, very normal girls". During the missons, these girls will stir up all kinds of troubles due to their lack of confidence...

"Love Agents" isn't the literal translation by the way, it's "agents who make people fall in love with them". The former sounds cooler so I used it >.<

And "URAKARA" means "the other side of KARA", you know, the hidden, completely opposite side to them. I think that on their "missions", they aren't supposed to be the cute and friendly idols we know, but "cool and stylish" agents ^^

By the way, URAKARA is a midnight show, right? Do people actually stay up all night to watch shows on a Friday?

Yes I had fun at the website with that "other side" is like an hollogram from a card... Happy Smile, Love Agent, Happy Smile, Love Agent...

About midnight a more mature time, you know children anime is around 6PM and on over the week...

Another side of KARA, yes that I'm excited, curious, and of course I'll be jealous sometimes...

Let's hope they do the best...

And What's up the Power Ranger?