[2011.01.14 - 2011.04.08] URAKARA

neris

thanks for sharing guys...some new scenes omg iam excited for this ...i think the unnies have more experience ... they will act really great...gonna wait to see the younger members acting ....

the scence where gyuri and hammie hug :eyelove: ...cant wait for this hope someone will sub it...

Edited by lost24

just saw the preview today and i really can't wait for jan 14 to come fast enough!

although the fact that they will be acting as themselves, i usually don't like watching those kinds of things

it sound like a dramatized variety show

after seeing the preview i changed my mind.....now i really want to see!

i think Goo Hara will act really good! She's been into acting lesson since she was 13 until now.... I can't wait for urakara! This is a comedy right?

i think Goo Hara will act really good! She's been into acting lesson since she was 13 until now.... I can't wait for urakara! This is a comedy right?

omg omg omg!!! i've been checking this thread out and updates after updates, the adrenaline i got from those teasers probably can get me to stay awake for 1 whole week!!! i said before 2011 comes very soon, but now WHY IS IT SO SLOW!!??!?!?!?!

oh yeah, thx for all the users who posted up those teasers and pictures! <3 ^^

I can't wait to watch URAKARA.

It looks like a romantic comedy! AHIHI~ :""">

I'm really into Koreanovelas and such, and watching this would be normal for me. I HOPE WHEN THIS WILL BE FINISHED, it will be on DVDs for me to have as well.

And I saw the preview, Gyuri.... OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Thanks for this thread, I can update myself with URAKARA juicy news.

new twitter updates.. your job melpomene! :P

皆さんこんばんは!昨夜メガネが大破し、ほぼ何も見えていない担当Nです。。。こんな事なら、サンタさんにメガネをお願いしとくんだった。。。さて、昨日から一気に増え、600フォロー達成ですね^^ありがとうございます!

^ basically this is about the followers that have increased to 600, no?

さてさて。今日も裏話を1つ。屋内シーンの撮影の合間、仲良く日本語の勉強をしている2人を発見!KARAの皆さん、今では全員日本語がお上手に!スタッフとの会話もスムーズに進んでいきます。ホント、勉強熱心です^^ http://plixi.com/p/66166324

Well. The story behind one of today. Between the indoor scenes, two people discover that friends studying Japanese! KARA everyone, well now you are all Japanese! The conversation will go smoothly with the staff. Really, is eager to learn ^ ^ http://plixi.com/p/66166324

this is the pic:

x2_3f19e34.jpg

^ behind the story, they spotted that harajing was studying Japanese? oh wow cute.. :eyelove:

寒い中も、スタッフを気遣って元気に撮影に臨んでくれているギュリさん! http://plixi.com/p/65932250

Even in the cold, that's me in the face of Gyu well taken care about the staff!

x2_3ee0bda.jpg

^ this is our leaderrrr!! omma.. <3

ほのぼのとツイートしていると、仕事仲間が隣に。「そうだよね!KARAの皆さん本当に日本語も上手になったよね(笑)ところで、N君、「締切」っていう日本語知ってるかな?(怒)3日前なんだけど(超怒)」・・・・・・・・・・すぐに!今すぐにやります!(担当:N)

Tweet heartwarming to have next to the colleagues. "I'm right! KARA Japanese and I'm sure everyone was good (laughs) By the way, N You," closing "called Do you know Japanese? (angry) I'm three days (now )"

errr... i think the translations are a bit off? but i guess i can't complain cuz i myself don't know any japanese >.< just sayin', y'know, in case someone feels like correcting it xD

thx for the updates again <3 u much~~ another week of adrenaline boost rofl!

Hi stevenstanley! Thanks for the tip ^^

And I doubt Gyul will kiss that hot guy; they'll probably lean forward and then she'll be like, "No, I can't do this..." because she's too immature for love!!! ^^ Ah~ it's just a theory haha.

Translations for the tweets under the cut:

皆さんこんばんは !昨夜メガネが大破し、 ほぼ何も見えていない担 当Nです。。。こんな事 なら、サンタさんにメガ ネをお願いしとくんだっ た。。。さて、昨日から 一気に増え、600フォロー 達成ですね^^ありがとう ございます!

Good evening everyone! This is manager N, who broke his glasses yesterday night and practically couldn't see anything... If that's the case, I should have asked Santa-san for a new pair of glasses... Well, the number of followers have increased all at once since yesterday! We've reached 600 followers! ^^ Thank you so much!

さてさて。今日も 裏話を1つ。屋内シーン の撮影の合間、仲良く日 本語の勉強をしている2 人を発見!KARAの皆さん、 今では全員日本語がお上 手に!スタッフとの会話 もスムーズに進んでいき ます。ホント、勉強熱心 です^^ http://plixi.com/p/66166324

Well, well. Today, we have yet another inside story. In-between the filming of an indoor scene, we found 2 good friends studying Japanese! Members of KARA, all of you girls have gotten good at Japanese nowadays! You can even converse smoothly with the staff. Really, they are so eager to study ^^

*HaJing with a book and pencil*

寒い中も、スタッ フを気遣って元気に撮影 に臨んでくれているギュ リさん! http://plixi.com/p/65932250

In the midst of all that coldness, it's Gyulee-san approaching the staff with her attention and concern, giving us the energy needed to keep filming!

*Gyulee hugging two cold girls*

ほのぼのとツイー トしていると、仕事仲間 が隣に。「そうだよね! KARAの皆さん本当に日本語 も上手になったよね(笑 )ところで、N君、「締切 」っていう日本語知って るかな?(怒)3日前な んだけど(超怒)」・・ ・・・・・・・・すぐに !今すぐにやります!( 担当:N)

When I wanted to tweet something heartwarming, my co-worker had to appear beside me. "Yeah, that's right! KARA members have indeed become good at Japanese, huh? (Laughs) By the way, N-kun, I wonder if you know this Japanese phrase, 'Deadline'? (Angry) It's 3 days ago!! (Super-angry)"........ Right now! I'll do it right now!

saw the teaser on omona and was confused, although excited. nicole's aegyo, omg. <3 but, after reading the plot summary, i'm slightly disappointed. i was hoping it'd be more of a serious drama, but it seems like it'll be more laid back and silly. not that that's a bad thing, i can't wait. this is sure to bring a bunch of laughs.

melpomene worked wonders!!! thanks for the translation.

LOL @ google translator

when i read the part about gyuri hugging translated by "google", i thought people were hugging her because she was cold... turns out it's the other way round instead! good ol' gyuri ^^

how many days till this is aired?

saw the teaser on omona and was confused, although excited. nicole's aegyo, omg. <3 but, after reading the plot summary, i'm slightly disappointed. i was hoping it'd be more of a serious drama, but it seems like it'll be more laid back and silly. not that that's a bad thing, i can't wait. this is sure to bring a bunch of laughs.

the main aim of this drama is to introduce kara's unique charms to japan, not to show off their acting skills. but who knows? we might get to see them in their own dramas one day :P

and thx for the translations, melpomene!! and that JiRa pic is loveeeee <3

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

new tweets..

皆さんこんばんは!デスクがとてもいい香りに包まれている、担当Nです!なんでいい香りかって?淹れたてのコーヒーを倒して、書類全てが茶色に染まっているからです。。。やってしまった。。。。。。書類はまだしも、電話が茶色なのは・・・・また怒られる予感。。。
さてさて、本日ご紹介する裏話の主役はスンヨンさん!演技に対して、とても真剣!監督とのコンビネーションも見事なものです!出来栄えを、自ら真剣にチェックするスンヨンさんでした! http://plixi.com/p/66381561

x2_3f4e6f9.jpg

さらに!監督と楽しく踊っているニコルさんを発見!実はコレ、セリフを話しながらの動きを、監督と作っている最中。何でも楽しく、そして独自の感性で素晴らしくこなしてくれるニコルさんです!(左の方が、仁木監督です) http://plixi.com/p/66384749

x2_3f4f36d.jpg

と、本日は豪華2本立てにしてみました^^ 実は先日、完成間近の第1話を観たのですが、本当に面白い物に仕上がってきています!KARAの皆さん、流石です!年が明けると、放送まですぐそこ!皆さん、1月14日をお楽しみに~♪ (密かに明日からの休みを狙う 担当:N)

^^ A little birdie told me that Swt Mel will be subbing URAKARA :3 And it also said they'll try to release one every week ^^ So yuppers :3 fighting to the swt mel team! x3

@stevenstanley Thanks for keeping up with the updates x3 lol