[2011.01.14 - 2011.04.08] URAKARA

neris

urakara preview on kara made in bs Japan.

cr: uploader

im sure that's urakara OST? :P they (kara) sing it? i like the song.....though. :thumbup:

OMG the song sounds absolutely beautiful. WANTS HQ NOW. If this is the drama theme song there's a high possiblity that this song will be their third single, or at least the coupling song. :thumbup:

I'm surprised there are 12 episodes!

That's really long for a japanese drama.

12 episodes of kara goodness!

I hope the ratings are high for this drama :tongue:

if you see gokusen (there are 3 seasons tho... would kara get a 2nd season if there are high ratings? lol.), 1litre of tears, hana kimi, etc they're all 12 episodes or less.

Looks like the team is going the full ten miles for this drama :tongue:

Edited by eseul

I hope the ratings are high for this drama :tongue:

I wouldn't be too hung up on the ratings for this drama. It's a late night drama, which naturally has lower ratings than prime-time dramas, like Getsu9 dramas, because of the time slot.

Even though this is an idol drama, I'm hoping for a realistic plotline with substance. I love Japanese dramas to death, but sometimes I really really can't stand some of the idol dramas with cringe-worthy dialogues, cheesy plotlines, and overexaggerated actings. Hopefully the directors and writers for Urakara does a good job. x3 From the previews, it seems like this drama will be a comedy... with somewhat weird personnels. I mean, what IS this lmao:

sub01.jpg

I know he is the head of KARA's agency (and apparently he's an android.. according to Urakara's official site..), but lmao I cannot unsee the resemblance:

1153092k8l50c923dllogd.jpg

Oh yes, since the drama will be airing in a few days...

Everyone, please use the SPOIILER TAG for all plot-related discussions! We all hate spoilers haha.

If you don't know how to use the tag, here is the code for it:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I wouldn't be too hung up on the ratings for this drama. It's a late night drama, which naturally has lower ratings than prime-time dramas, like Getsu9 dramas, because of the time slot.

that's why im a bit worried for this drama lol (but just a tiny bit tho). i think we can depend on the j-kamilias for the ratings but what's even more important are the new fans kara needs. and i dont think lots of japanese stay up late watching tv but hopefully they do :)

and kyaaaaaa that song is a ballad!!!!! crap i think this (urakara) is going to be even more awesome than i originally thought. but no i dont think this is going to be kara's 3rd japanese single, since they'll want something catchy for their next single. instead, i think it'll be the B-side or something. or who knows UMJ might suddenly come up with a double A-side for kara?? :P

Just like all of you I can't wait for it to be aired! And then maybe we'll get a fansub or have it on PPS soon!

That OST sounded really great, too, so it wouldn't be surprising if it really is Kara singing. Anyone can confirm if it is or not?

@above i sure hope Kara's popularity is daebak enough to make j-kamilias and others to stay up and watch it! we'll see! ^^

^I.. don't understand your post =/

but no i dont think this is going to be kara's 3rd japanese single, since they'll want something catchy for their next single. instead, i think it'll be the B-side or something. or who knows UMJ might suddenly come up with a double A-side for kara?? :P

I actually would like to see a ballad as the A-side for a change haha. KARA has never really promoted a slow-paced song before, and it's really a shame because the girls harmonize really well together. This ballad would've made a great December single, haha. OMG A DOUBLE A-SIDE WOULD BE AWESOME. Double dose of PVs and MORE KARA!

URAKARA DVD on Amazon Japan: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B004HO51Y0

I think URAKARA will change its concept according to whoever the victim is xD

Haha I think so too~ From this, I would assume one of the missions takes place in a school setting.. Jing's playing field haha. The fun in this is that we'll get to see KARA dressed up as lots of different people. :lol2:

Thanks for all the pictures! I wonder where Seungyeon is.. :P

Random thought: Wouldn't it be great if one of the JE guys can guest on one of the episodes?! :eyelove: It'll be awesome if that happens <3

Latest news article on Urakara: http://news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw20891

韓国の5人組ガールズグループ「KARA(カラ)」が10日、日韓を通じて初のドラマ主演となる連続ドラマ「URAKARA(ウラカラ)」(テレビ東京系)の会見に出席。KARAメンバーは劇中であの手この手で男のハートを撃ち抜く“ほれさせ屋”として活動することにちなみ、ほれさせたい人を聞かれると、リーダーのギュリさんは「福山雅治さん。大ファンなのでいつか共演するのが夢」とはにかんだ。

「KARA」は、07年3月に韓国でデビューし、ギュリさんと、スンヨンさん、ハラさん、ニコルさん、ジヨンさんの5人組。10年8月に日本でのデビューシングル「ミスター」を発売し、同シングルのほかベストアルバムやブルーレイディスクなどが売り上げランキング上位に食い込むほど人気を集めている。

ドラマ「URAKARA」は同局の深夜ドラマ枠「ドラマ24」で放送。韓国のアイドルグループが日本の連続ドラマに主演するのは初めてで、韓国制作の“韓流ドラマ”ではなく、テレビ東京が独自に日韓両国で撮影する。メンバー5人が実名で登場し、表ではKARAとして活動、裏では“ほれさせ屋”として、さまざまな恋愛ミッションに挑戦するというラブコメディー。“ほれさせ屋”のターゲットとなるゲスト俳優として第1話に中村俊介さん、第2話に黄川田将也さん、第3 話に井坂俊哉さんの出演が決定している。オープニング曲はKARAの「SOS」、主題歌にはKARAの「今、贈りたい『ありがとう』」が起用された。

同じ質問にニコルさんは日本語で「笑顔がかっこいい人。私を守ってくれる人が好き。ウソはダメですね」と答え、ハラさんは「恋愛はまだよく分からない。こんな人をほれさせてみたいという人が出てくれば、頑張ってほれさせたい」と笑顔を見せた。

今回がドラマ初出演となるスンヨンさんは、日韓通じて初のドラマ主演について「初めてのドラマ出演が日韓で一緒に作られるドラマで光栄。ドラマを通じて成長していくKARAの姿を見守っていただきたいです」とコメント。ニコルさんは「(メンバーが)自分自身に似通った役を演じているので私たちの普段の姿をドラマを通じてかいま見える」とアピールした。台本は日本語、韓国語のせりふが併記されており、メンバーはシーンに応じて両国語を使い分ける。

会見にはマネージャー・関西のぞみ役を演じる濱田マリさん、所属事務所の新社長役のマイク・ハンさんも出席した。放送は14日から毎週金曜深夜0時12分。(毎日新聞デジタル)

The opening song to Urakara will be KARA's SOS, and the theme song is a new song called 今、贈りたい『ありがとう』(Ima, Okuritai "Arigatou"), which is roughly (very roughly) translated to "Now, the "Thank You" I want to gift to you," which, I assume, is the ballad song we all heard in the preview video. :P