[2011.01.14 - 2011.04.08] URAKARA

neris

can' wait for kara to invade japan :thumbup: their cuteness will surely melt the japanese's heart

wtf are u talking about dude -____-

Just a few more days left till the airing! It airs just one day after Goo Hara's birthday! So I wonder if it will be a double celebration?? :D

Random thought: Wouldn't it be great if one of the JE guys can guest on one of the episodes?! :eyelove: It'll be awesome if that happens <3

i had the same idea before ,,fangirls think alike lol..thats will be great and it will be good for the drama for publicity... :thumbup: ...cant wait...

Ahhh so the ballad song will be the theme song? Awesome awesome!

I want to hear the full song alreaadddyyy aahhh I feel that Kara doesn't have enough ballads.

I'm sure we've all said this before, it's sad that they don't have enough ballads cause their voices and harmonization is beautiful. I'm sooo glad that they are given this ballad.

The drama will be aired really soon! LKDSGJFLDGJF can't wait can't wait.

Hopefully there's a way for us to watch it lol.

You can hear more of the song in the background of this video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzb_z7zrlT8&feature=autoplay&list=ULA-x8yzB5a34&index=17&playnext=5

It sounds nice~ I wouldn't be surprised if Kara release a ballad single, most artists in Japan release a ballad single annually. Though groups tend to have ballads as b-sides rather than a-sides. It would be great if they had a double a-side though :D

Edited by a_chan

..................fail? :mellow:

lol indeed. And the opening song is SOS, not IOA, that's the theme song. But I guess the news article has been paraphrased since it's from a Korean source.

You can hear more of the song in the background of this video :)

I had to strain my ears to hear it because they were talking over it but yes it sounds beautiful. <3 Hopefully we'll get to her more snippets of the song when the drama airs~ :D

unless some j-kamilias upload each episode else we will be jumping hopelessly every friday/weekends.

btw it's reported in sweetbox that urakara is going to be broadcasted in korea with tvn.

if it's true then i'm thrilled because it's an international (subbed) channel which i have paid subscription, else don't wake me up. heehee.

The official webpage updated its "STORY" segment with a summary of Episode 1 + two more pictures. Thanks neris for the tip ^^

01_a.jpg01_b.jpg

2009年。KARAメンバーはソウルの合宿所で共同生活を送り、

来たる日本デビューに向け歌やダンスのレッスンに励んでいた。

そんな中、どことなくいつもと様子が違うギュリ…

何をやってもどこか上の空である。

そう、まるで恋する乙女のように…

さらに、リーダーの異変が気になるメンバーたちの元へ、

今度は所属事務所のパク社長から衝撃の告白が!

突如現れた「謎の男」の正体とは?

ギュリの異変に隠された真実とは?

KARA結成以来の波乱劇が 今 慌ただしく幕を開ける!

2009. KARA members were living together in their dormitory in Seoul, working hard at their song and dance lessons in preparation for their upcoming Japan debut.

And in the midst of it all, there is something different about Gyulee. She is behaving differently, far from her usual self...

Whatever she does, wherever she goes, her head will always be in the clouds.

Yes, she has the look of a damsel in love...

Furthermore, the members, who are worried about their leader's abnormal change, receive a shocking confession from the current manager of their office, Manager Park!

What is the true identity of the "Mysterious Guy" that showed up all of a sudden?

What is the real, hidden reason to Gyulee's abnormal change?

The most turbulent drama KARA will experience ever since their formation, now kicks off in a flurry!

Drama premiers in a few hours! Unfortunately I'm dead tired so I'll probably have to end up downloading the episode.

urakara today... but i dont have tv tokyo channel at my home :(:( i'm so curious :((

I know you can stream from KeyHole TV if you have it installed, it's better than nothing :).

Drama premiers in a few hours! Unfortunately I'm dead tired so I'll probably have to end up downloading the episode.

I know you can stream from KeyHole TV if you have it installed, it's better than nothing :).

oh thank you so much

better i check it out...