[2011.01.14 - 2011.04.08] URAKARA

neris

^ Is Gyulee's "boyfriend" supposed to be handsome? Because I really think so at first glance... >.<

Drama looks interesting so far ^^

Episode 2 summary/spoilers:

突如現れたパク社長2号の驚異的なブッキングにより、以前にも増して多忙な毎日を送っていたKARA。そしてなんと、ハラに韓国の大河ドラマ出演の仕事が舞い込んでくる!

しかし、大きなチャンスにも関わらず、

なぜか浮かない様子のハラ・・・

実は、ハラには「プレッシャーに弱い」という弱点があったのだ。

緊張しつつ撮影に臨むも、

やはりプレッシャーに勝てずミスを連発。

重いプレッシャーがのしかかりどんどん落ち込んでいくハラ…

そんな中、少しでも演技に集中したいハラに対し、問答無用のラブミッションが出される。

パク社長2号の思惑とは!?

果たしてハラの演技は成功するのか?

Manager Park No.2 suddenly appears! He made KARA's schedule incredibly overbooked, causing their lives to be busier and busier, much busier than before. And above all, Hara receives an upcoming job, to act in a Korean period drama!

However, in spite of this huge chance,

why is Hara looking so unhappy...

Actually, Hara has a weakness; she is "one that cannot stand pressure".

She entered filming, feeling all nervous and jumpy,

and as expected, she could not overcome the pressure she's feeling, making mistake after mistake.

And with the commencement such enormous pressure, Hara's mood rapidly takes a downturn...

In the midst of it all, someone appeared to Hara, who wants to focus on her acting as much as possible. No questions about it; he must be her Love Mission!

What exactly is Manager Park No.2's agenda?

Can Hara really succeed in her acting?

agree with you

i don't know why i am not comfortable

with this drama

is it the storyline ? something about it

i can't understand jap .....but there some q

why they obey the robot ? i don't get it

how can he fall in love that fast ?? also don't get it

it i not about our girls acting .....they are all suprised me

even if ha ji won and kim tea hee acted with this storyline

i wont say wow

agree with you

i don't know why i am not comfortable

with this drama

is it the storyline ? something about it

i can't understand jap .....but there some q

why they obey the robot ? i don't get it

how can he fall in love that fast ?? also don't get it

it i not about our girls acting .....they are all suprised me

even if ha ji won and kim tea hee acted with this storyline

i wont say wow

lool i know what you mean , bec thats exactly what iam thinking ....its not realistic but come on we get to see them every week so its a bonus to us

lol, I was watching the first episode and omgooosh I was pruning up from all the corniness

gyuri:teacher, your japanese is very beautiful.

teacher: Of course, since i'm japanese.

gyuri: Is gyuri's japanese beautiful?

teacher: yes it's very beautiful.

gyuri: Then how about gyuri?

*kiss*

AHHHHHH, it's too corny. LOL~~

Edited by eseul

Just finished watching ep 1 XD..no subs but got the general gists of what's happening. Was going WTFish during the robot scene(s) LOL. Their acting skills are laughable but totally enjoyable at the same time :lol: Gyuri does a decent job expressing her emotions though, especially when she has to convey it in japanese. I did expect each episode to be pretty short, but it was actually only 30 minutes long :(, but based on the previews Hara is going to be the next girl seducing :D. Can't wait for episode 2!

The scene with Gyuri and her target at the bench was lmao freaking robot appears out of nowhere XDD. So sad she was leading him on though T_T. Also, GyulHam interaction <333

omg I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THIS. T_T

I really want to watch it with subs though (lol) since my knowledge of japanese consists of "arigato" and "kawaii" and stuff like that ): makes me wish I had taken japanese in high school instead of spanish. darn.

Actually, most of the dialogue is in Korean, only scenes with Gyuri and that guy (Tamiya-san?) is spoken in Japanese.

PLEASE someone upload it for us

i couldn't watch the ep

i download KeyHole TV but i was to late and it was so low q

from where i could watch it ?? :confused1:

Don't worry. All UraKARA episode will be uploaded and posted in Media Box. In fact, I'm in the process of uploading the first episode right now :D so remember to check Media Box often :D

Gonna watch it now :) gonna be back to edit this post kkkk

Just finished watching, the robot cracked me up so many time =)) and he is truly a mood-ruiner.

I like it, even though some parts seem a bit corny but it is funny :D Can't wait to watch Ep 2, I wanna see how Hara handles guy :D

btw, Episode 1 is up in Media Box :D

Edited by hasomy

Episode 1 is so like maybe the greatest 30 mins. of my life. Compare to other dramas where idols are acting, they are only like from different groups or maybe one only but KARA is on the whole show. And seeing KARA act is so awesome that's why I get so much excited when watching the first episode! Gyuri is so great!!! :eyelove:

Edited by jvaquino

Just re-thinking about the girls first debuted last summer in japan and already acts for a j-drama. UNBELIEVABLE!! IM so proud of them :crying:

ep1 is daebak. :thumbup: It has a little fiction part but overall its good. Maybe I'm used to j-drama too. LOL

But It seems a bit short.

Kara is just acting as their daily life character that what makes it so good.

waiting for next week episode Weee :D

Episode one summary. Not very complete, but that's the gist of the episode.

<2009 Seoul>

Tamiya has just finished an important phone call and Gyuri comments on how his Japanese is beautiful, and went on to ask him if he thinks her Japanese is also beautiful. He agrees, and Gyuri asks him if he thinks she is beautiful. They stare intently into each other's eyes...

Back in KARA's dorm, all the girls are sleeping except for Seungyeon. She confronts Gyuri madly as Gyuri returns home and questions her whereabouts and why she skipped the lesson.

<Morning>

The girls are doing their normal morning routines, and Nicole brings out a dress of the latest Tokyo fashion.

<During lesson>

Dance teacher reprimands them and questions them if they've ever fallen in love (I reckon he wants them to show more emotion). Gyuri spaces out.

<During lunch>

Nicole bombards Gyuri with questions about the person she likes. Nicole notes that a famous soccer player is sitting near them and goes to get his phone number.

<KARA's dorm>

The girls are about to go off to see the manager. Gyuri doesn't want to see the manager, Seungyeon gets mad at her.

<At the airport>

Manager is about to depart on a long trip to learn how to improve the entertainment company.

Girls return back to dorm to find a robot manager in the house. Robot manager explains the "missions." The concept of the mission is to make the target fall in love with the whoever is doing the mission.

<Flashback to 2 days ago>

Gyuri gets the mission from the robot manager.

Gyuri goes to meet Tamiya at the airport and follows him to the hotel. They go out to eat and have fun.

<Gyuri and Tamiya sitting at a bench>

Tamiya explains that he had a wife, but she died three years ago, and he hadn't thought that he would ever fall in love again. But since he met her yesterday, this thought has changed. About to confess..Robot pops up!

Gyuri says that she can't accept his confession, and says that she's not the girl he thinks she is. She walks away after saying sorry.

Gyuri and robot talks. Robot comments (to himself) that her charm has reached the next level because of the mission.

Gyuri returns home and Seungyeon is again staying up.

Gyuri: I'm home.

Seungyeon: Go sleep, we have to wake up early tomorrow. You're the leader of KARA, right? Don't make this kind of face. (She's trying to cheer Gyuri up)

Gyuri: Sorry.. -they hug-

That night, Jiyoung dreams that they were performing Mister at a Japanese music show.

At the airport, Tamiya sees the TV's showing a clip of KARA. The guy next to him asks who's his ideal type, and he replies the girl in the middle (Gyuri).

Tamiya: I've confessed to that girl before.

Back at KARA's dorm, Gyuri receives a text from Tamiya ("Thank you, good bye.") She deletes the text. Gyuri then got Nicole's home and deleted the soccer player's contact info.

The other four girls also want their own missions and bother the robot manager.