[2011.01.14 - 2011.04.08] URAKARA

neris

EPISODE 2 OF KARA WAS REALLY ENTERTAINING AND FUN TO WATCH!!!!!

JIYOUNG WAS REALLY CUTE WHEN SHE WAS DOING SOME BOXING ACTIONS WHEN SHE WAS IRRITATED I WISH SOMEONE COULD DO A GIF WITH THAT (I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A GIF :crying: )

WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE JAPANESE GUY IN EPISODE 2?I MEAN THE TARGET OF HARA WHICH IS A GOLFER????

I WANT TO KNOW HIS NAME HIS KINDA FAMILIAR....I THINK I SAW HIM IN THE JAPANESE DRAMA ''MY BOSS MY HERO''.....I THINK HIS SAKAKI MAKIO'S YOUNGER BROTHER IN THE DRAMA....

I LIKE TO WATCH JAPANESE DRAMAS THAT'S WHY HEHEHEHEHEH!!!

KARA JANGG!!!!!

URAKARA JANGG!!!!

yeah imp the eps 2 better, since they got 1 sub story with Jing and Ham (and its quite a funny one too ^_^ )...so the Japanese golfer seems rough in the outside but weak on the inside kinda thing huh? Hara's dialogue quite balanced between Korean & Japanese so i bet she studied hard for this episode...next week look interesting with Ham ^_^

i had too fast forward that part coz its too :lol2: :lol2: to bear

I really enjoyed HamJing storyline too. SY can just never take any situation too seriously lol.

I'm beginning to think that Nicole may be the best actress from the lot - she's just so natural! it amazes me.

I think I enjoyed this ep more then the first one because 1) No opening sequence in a hotel room, 2) less serious and more... fun. I wonder what the ratings for this ep were?

btw... I've heard that evil, ancient cat actress somewhere before... where...?

^

^

^You might want to stay away from posting something lengthy with all caps.

Anywaaaays, just watched episode 2 and it was another good episode! I think I do like this episode a tad bit better, I dunno lol. This episode did show more of everybody (though it lacked Gyuri lol) and everyone was just adorablllleee <3

Hara's acting is good and I'm glad this episode was focused on her.

Can't wait for Hammie's part!

I enjoyed watching ep 2 more. Hahah. Ham and Jing were really funny, especially Ham. It was funny seeing her act like that when her character is supposedly a loner. And considering that she is supposed to be the second oldest, she was acting like a teenager. LOL.

I hope Cole gets more air time next time.

The English of the 'other' golfer was really @_@ though. I don't know why they even let him try.

I did see that the 2nd episode of Urakara had an 8.2% ratings.

The J-Kamilias are just awesome. They've done a lot for our girls during their promotions and now they're making this successful too. This probably is their way of showing support for our girls during this time.

The J-Kamilias are just awesome. Pure awesome.

@socolababe Some soft subs has already been release but I'm not sure if they're still up. Karaholic will probably be releasing ep. 1 really soon and ep. 2 still unknown :( but they're trying their best subbing and accurately too ^^

Wowza, 8.2% ?

8.2 it got more viewers than playful kiss :whistling:

Don't have time watching ep. 2 but I wanna try watching with subs even though the first episode was pretty easy to understand xD

If it is true that second episode has a rating of 8.2 so it would be amazing

As an evening drama, the first episode was already considered to do very well

So with a rating of 8.2 it means that the drama is a real success lol.

J-Kamilia want probably to support our girls and prove their love

@socolababe Some soft subs has already been release but I'm not sure if they're still up. Karaholic will probably be releasing ep. 1 really soon and ep. 2 still unknown :( but they're trying their best subbing and accurately too ^^

Wowza, 8.2% ?

8.2 it got more viewers than playful kiss :whistling:

Don't have time watching ep. 2 but I wanna try watching with subs even though the first episode was pretty easy to understand xD

I thought the same thing!! lol

I think it is official though, cos I found this:

* 8.2% 23:58-24:53 TX__ Variety 7neosports / Drama 24

i believe all factors mentioned earlier plus hara has the most fans in japan, it probably explained why the high rating recorded for a midnight timeslot, though still hoping i'll be proved wrong in the subsequent episodes.

about the taken down softsubs shared earlier in streambox, just want to say "you gonna be faster than yt".

are you guys sure about the ratings?

i read somewhere the rating for the 2nd episode were 1.7% D:

i highly doubt that, especially when hara has the most fans in the group (in japan), so more ppl are bound to switch on the tv and watch her act :) plus with the publicity generated from the first ep, its only right that the ratings go up and not down... why dont you include the source for the 1.7% rating??? :)

are you guys sure about the ratings?

i read somewhere the rating for the 2nd episode were 1.7% D:

does anyone have a source?

I also read it too at Baidu and it said something about there was a soccer match during that timeslot and its rating was more than 25%

Now I'm just confused. Official sources would be nice.

People are just saying "from somewhere."

Which isn't really helping ^^;;

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seungyeons episode!

But actually, I'm most looking forward to jiyoung's episode. teehee.