[2011.01.14 - 2011.04.08] URAKARA

neris

^ yeah that soccer game got 25.9% ratings and same time slot or covered kara's time slot.

Are you talking about the Korea/Japan match? If so then that explains things considering it dominated Korean ratings that night as well and knocked original shows down like 30% in the ratings.

ehhhhh.... wtcrap..... wait can someone link to a trusted source? about the ratings.... cuz i don't trust tokyohive

i mean, then where did that 8.2 come from O_o

oh well at least the kara thing is getting a little better :P

hohoho, my dream came true ^___^.

jiyoung's love story will be a school romance. haha~

Jiyoung looks cute in a japanese school uniform :D

And it looks like the other girls will be in uniform too lol~

It reminds me of the bowling game show episode when one of the form of punishment will be to wear a sailor school uniform cosplay Xd

seungyeon's episode was cute. I think episode 2 was the funnest out of the three tho.

For those who hadn't read due KARA-DSP controversy Next week is a 1-3 review, Jing's EP 4 Is Feb 11.

(Good for me cause I will be jealous for sure but Jing in School Uniform is a fantasy come true!!!)

Wow, Hammy amazed me in her episode :D. I still don't get the part where she followed him after her mission was completed. I think she's the first that continued to interact with the male counterpart after a completed mission :D. Now I can't wait to see our Giant Baby's turn xD.

^

her (or rather the robot) mission was completed but not hers. she was trying to get her friend into the top western restaurant.

with the worryings & uncertainties surrounding us presently, i watched all the 3 urakara episodes with heavy heart. these are my thoughts..

i read about previous comments so i was prepared not to place too much expectation but hey, i really like its setup. though the storylines were filled with humors & appeared silly somethings but i could really sense the messages it tried to bring. idk but all 3 episodes touched my heart. the short episode duration didn't help much but i believe if it was longer, the lead girl could do better, i'm sure. they have captured mine, haven't they?

firstly gyuri & then hara, they acted supremely. imo in ep3 when seungyeon accomplished her mission without much effort, i asked myself, "that's it?" i was starting to feel disappointed but then what followed brought back all the thoughts. i want the girls to be back. please work out a compromise, this thingy can be dragged forever..

I'm gonna wait for subs on Ham's ep but I can offer my thoughts on Hara's..

I LOVED IT! Hara is a pretty decent actress and she has a great story! Although I'm biased about her I think it honestly was a great script. They thought their korean heartthrob would be the coolest guy but then later hara and the other girls realized how much of a jerk he was. And that Japanese guy was arrogant looking at first but turned out to be a really caring person. Hara had a good time with him and the ending was great.. not awkward (imo) like Gyuri running away from her bf. This one definitely had a "feel good" ending to it.

I'm sure Japanese fans loved this ep. Not only is Hara super popular there, but they played on how Kara can fall in love with Japanese guys rather than just Korean ones ;)

=====

really low ratings for Hara's ep?? But she has the most J fans! that's... really odd.. Even with the football game, I assume the ratings should still be decent..

Edited by L.Lawliet

effffff... I'm sooooooooo addicted to this show!!

I don't really like Gyuri episode, but ep 2 is beautiful! =)

I'm really thankful that sweetmelodix spent time subbing this show.. but half an hour for 1 episode is too short dont you think? + there's like ~2minutes of showing their clip performing somewhere =P

I can't wait for Seungyeon's episode with subs... So far I'm enjoying ep 1 and 2, I wasn't expecting much before I watched it. But after I watch first ep, I really like it, the girls acting are natural and the storyline is pretty good. But ummm, actually I would rather SY's character to be more quiet one just like her real self. But I guess she can pull cheerful character well too...