[2011.01.14 - 2011.04.08] URAKARA

neris

Been watching episodes as subs come out and just watched episode 2... Wow that was so much better than ep 1... Of course my bias to Hara may be showing there, but I think Hara did an awesome job in the episode. She needs to get some acting offers.

Although it seemed kind of strange to see Jiyoung out getting 'picked up' by guys in the episode.

Been watching episodes as subs come out and just watched episode 2... Wow that was so much better than ep 1... Of course my bias to Hara may be showing there, but I think Hara did an awesome job in the episode. She needs to get some acting offers.

Although it seemed kind of strange to see Jiyoung out getting 'picked up' by guys in the episode.

Someone should totally sign Hara up for a historical drama. She match that voice alot!

I'm pretty much dying over hear waiting for Jiyoung's ep. Whenever she speaks Japanese I double over in giddyness; she sounds almost fluent at times! It doesn't help that her ep got delayed. >__< At least the girls filmed and got things done like a boss. I think ep 4 will be the best one yet.

I'm excited for Jing's episode too. The guy looks cute too xD But omg, I think I'll be a puddle by the time her episode finishes cuz of all the cuteness xD Love maknae's aegyo <33 anyways hope to see better ratings next time ^^;;

Okay, I'm going to just come out and say it - that Dance instructor irritates me NO END. Everytime I think about him he irritates me - just making him gay does NOT mean he can teach the butt dance geez, what was his purpose for heaven's sake? He couldn't even DO the butt dance. I'm more irritated with him then the Robot who sounds totally perverted everytime he prints something! I don't know why.. but unless it was Key, having a male dance instructor was just inappropriate.

wwooohh... now that that's off my chest...

I was so pleasently surprised at SY's episode! She's actually a pretty decent actress, judging from how she kept cracking up during serious scenes in the other episodes I was really impressed with the way she held her own throughout - and she really delivered the emotions with her eyes. I think the only difference between her and Hara's acting was that her line delivery in Japanese flowed better. I'm really anticipating Jing's ep now! :thumbup:

Edited by ArtemisRider

I've watched all the episodes so far. There are quite a lot of embarrassing and awkward scenes but I enjoy watching the members act. (Their facial expressions are priceless!) ^_^ It's also a plus that the actors featured in each episode are quite good looking!

My favorite episode so far was Hara's, since I thought the story had a good premise and ending. I also thought it was cute how Hara was bickering with Bando and that their characters are alike. I'm excited for Jing's episode since I'm looking forward to seeing the members attend a high school even though all of them are actually college level! :)

^^ Oh.. at DCKARA they are saying it was 4.1%..

27392076.jpg

Source: http://dramafreeks.sitemix.jp/newpage.rating.html

Jing's episode looks interesting with school as a background, can't wait..

sorry for the wrong info

@mae thx for correction

just checked at 2ch

*4.3% 24:12-24:53 TX__ [新]ドラマ24・URAKARA

*1.7% 24:12-24:53 TX__ ドラマ24・URAKARA

*2.5% 24:12-24:53 TX__ ドラマ24・URAKARA

*4.1% 24:12-24:53 TX__ ドラマ24・URAKARA

^

coincident or prearranged, both found similarity between them, & in giving much needed encouragement to each other at critical time, that's more important than anything else. it isn't about loveship all the time, so to break up or continue, it doesn't matter, really. :)