[2011.01.14 - 2011.04.08] URAKARA

neris

Just until today I had time to sit down and completed watching the first 3 episodes! -___-

So far I can say I really like the two maknae's actings!!! They really exceed my expectation :D I love how they appear just so natural and dont seem to overact.

On the other hand I am quite disappointed with the unnies' acting lol :P

I expected much more from them since they are claimed to have some experience already

but I guess its the toughness in acting when you have to portrait a character thats opposite to your real personality. Hammie's character is too lively XD while Gyuri's one is too gentle, which bugs me too lol I need to wait for ColeJing's episodes to judge their characters, but so far I like Cole's one the most. At least her character already shows me its own individuality, which I don't see from others'.

I hope J-Kamilias continue supporting KARA by watching this drama lol

cos I honestly doubt a non-kamilia wouldn enjoy it. The script itself is not interesting (I also don't like how they bring up the idea of "beating" Korea that I saw in ep2 & 3. lol seriously?)

yet has too much cheese XD

Aww cant wait for the next 2 episodes of our maknaes XD

I expected much more from them since they are claimed to have some experience already

but I guess its the toughness in acting when you have to portrait a character thats opposite to your real personality. Hammie's character is too lively XD while Gyuri's one is too gentle, which bugs me too lol I need to wait for ColeJing's episodes to judge their characters, but so far I like Cole's one the most. At least her character already shows me its own individuality, which I don't see from others'.

^Wow! That is probably why Gyuri and SY episodes doesnt really come to me.. Nicely said pim! I never thought of it that way =D

As for the OST.. i've been wondering.. is the "ima, okuritai" full song out yet?

@pimmie - I totally agree! You've read my thoughts. I always knew Nicole would be the dark horse when it comes to acting. She adds a touch of hilarity to simple actions that it makes the 30 minutes less boring. I'm not saying it is boring... just that I wish Urakara wouldn't take itself so seriously so I can enjoy it better without trying to figure out whether I'm watching something that's supposed to be fun or something that's supposed to be sombre.

I think so far, acting wise,

1) Nicole

2) Jing

3) Hara

4) SY

5) Gyuri

but I'm dying to see Jing's episode! :D can't wait!

^^^

i definitely have different opinion to the 3 posts (by pim, kelvin & artemisrider) shared before mine.

if one is told to portrait a character similar to oneself, then where's the challenge?

playing "yourself" looks perfect because it has to, so the one who takes on a totally different personality excels in me.

Just watched JY's episode. Not bad, giant baby is a very natural actress. Will comment more when more ppl have watched it. Not sure if there will be a new episode next week, since there is no preview (maybe the schedule is too rushed to cut out a preview for next week). Hopefully all the episodes air without problems.

Edited by grainy

just watched baby jing's episode..i love everything about it..from storyline to their funny facial expressions to jing's natural acting(aegyo-mad-gentle scenes)to their adorable behind-the-scene.. :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

plus her love interest is handsome!:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: too bad they didn't have much scenes!

this is my fave so far!!GIANT BABY DAEBAK!

seems like the eldest has the least love experience!!she was the only one who fell for her target!!

Edited by yeosin_enairrol

O.M.G

This was by far - BY FAR - the best episode! Jing is hands down the Best Actress yet. The story-line was wholesome and exciting, coupled with Jiyoung's enthralling perfomances has actually made me excited for the next episode of Urakara, whatever it may be (which, by the looks of it, seems to me some sort of special? They're cooking and doing quizzes?)

I think I just fell head over heals in complete, platonic love for Jiyoung.

and Thank God the Robot didn't print anything

Jiyoung was simply awersome ! Her acting was so natural and she mades de charater be so real...I am totally impressed by her performance. To be honest, I didn't expect her to be so good lol.

It was by far the best episode until yet : Jiyoung was great and the storyline was really nice to follow. I loved everything about it !

I just watched Jing's episode and I love it, her acting is good and natural and I enjoyed watching it a lot, the best episode for me and HaNiJing scenes are just so adorable :wub:

Seems like next week is not Cole's epi but if it's another BTS and from the preview there's going to be some games and cooking, looking forward to watching it :D

Yeah, agreed with most of you here, Jiyoung acting is thus far the best and most natural. SHe has alot of potential really in acting, since she is so young still. Nicole is pretty good too, no awkwardness with her acting.

Next episode feels like introducing Korean food and language... still looking forward to it.

@_@ I just saw the intro clip before the intro song of URAKARA ep 5.

All I can say is.... Ham looks like a freakin adorable elementary kid! Choding at its finest! I totally couldn't believe my eyes. We all know that she looks young but that.. that... that's really stretching it. hahahah.

Jiyoung was a natural BTW. Some Japanese lines sounded recited though, which is understandable. She was taller than the other Japanese students too. Heheh.

Edited by KaiserKawaii

I think episode 4 was really fun.

The girls are doing great.

But truthfully, I think there is fluidity missing from this Drama.

I think it would've been funner if they took one story line and moved it through 12 episodes.

or took a few story line and spread it out every 2~3 episodes.

The episodes are too short, it's just bam bam bam. I don't have time to feel touched or anything. I just watch it because KARA is acting in it. If kara wasn't acting in it, i wouldn't have even peeked into an episode of it.

Jing (and the rest of kara for that matter) looks so unbelievably cute in school uniforms!!! Gahhh I had to take multiple breaks from all the spazzing hehe.

The scene where ham and gyul were practicing laughing was awkward lolol

I really enjoyed Jing's episode too, but somehow I feel that her ep. is too short keke jk I just missed her so bad.

Short? All urakara episodes are around the same length XD.

Rating uraKARA for Jing episode (episode4) = 3.8%

btw, i want to ask about the title of Urakara episode

every episode have title??

i havent watch episode 2,3,4 so i dont know

i read some blog

Episode 1 : Gyuri Secret

Episode 2 : Hara Weakness

Episode 3 : Seungyeon Decision

Episode 4 : Jiyoung First Love

HANDS DOWN! JING WAS BEYOND AWESOME! Aww this kind totally blew me away. Her acting was amazing and her expressions were very natural. She was even successful in delivering emotional scenes. I mark that scene when Jing was heartbroken tearing the letter the most impressive scene to me.

Her episode itself has a very good storyline to follow too. There's not much cheese anymore teehee.

To be fair, we cant ignore 91-line's role in this ep either XD They were freaking adorable beside their maknae omg XD the part when they tease Jing and their "uh-oh" expressions when Jing mentions about her math test were hilariously daebak hahaha Hara did so well, and yes, Nicole shines again :D The way she comforted Jing hiding under the blanket was lovely too <3

Aww this 4th episode really boosts up my excitement for the next episodes :D I hope J-audiences feel the same lol and the show rating will increase too XD I love its everything <3

I love the epi of Urakara last night for a simple reason that they're all together and smiling. It makes my day so much and to see them hug during the Hug Day part is just :wub: Cooking part of HaNi is just so adorable and the whole epi is just full of interactions which makes me happy. Lol when Jing bit Hara's finger XD And can't wait for Cole's epi next week too.

Rating uraKARA for Jing episode (episode4) = 3.8%

btw, i want to ask about the title of Urakara episode

every episode have title??

i havent watch episode 2,3,4 so i dont know

i read some blog

Episode 1 : Gyuri Secret

Episode 2 : Hara Weakness

Episode 3 : Seungyeon Decision

Episode 4 : Jiyoung First Love

Episode 5 : no official title found (Special Edition, A Look Into Dorm Life)

like the previous, jing episode was equally filled with excitement but not so for ep5, it was real bored.

the best part was when the robot failed with his joke. you could "feel" him laughing under the mask. lol.