[2011.01.14 - 2011.04.08] URAKARA

neris

^

^

yeah no weird noises from the robot thank god...gyuri need more fun and interesting stories in her eposide ..iam tired of them giving her the mommy role ..she take care of the girls right but she is in my opinion the funniest memeber in kara ..they should give her more than this story...cant wait for hara eps next seems fun with guns and maknae acting is wow ... :thumbup:

yeah and te male lead looks hot with the gun cant ignore that lol

Edited by lost24

Even though Gyuri's episode was not as interesting as Nicole's or Hammie's, I still enjoyed it, mainly because her acting is now much better than the first episode, and I find not more awkward moments. I'm really happy that all the girls are getting better and more natural with their expressions and this only means that they had great potential to begin with heh.

Edited by grainy

Just watched a chinese subb preview for Ep.10, when the robbers wanted to hurt the girls, Hara said: "We are 5 as 1, we cannot do without any one missing.. if you are going to hurt anyone of them, I will not let you get away with it !"

So apt for the current situation... Kara 5 forever ! :thumbup1:

Just watched a chinese subb preview for Ep.10, when the robbers wanted to hurt the girls, Hara said: "We are 5 as 1, we cannot do without any one missing.. if you are going to hurt anyone of them, I will not let you get away with it !"

like i said earlier, they appeared to be carrying messages for the past few episodes.

btw i have been searching in vain since yesterday, can i have the chi sub link?

woooooooow what agreat massage from them .hara was shouting it to the world.kara 5 forever ..that guy was going to hurt baby jing ..gyuri gonna get back at hurting her baby :tongue:

like i said earlier, they appeared to be carrying messages for the past few episodes.

btw i have been searching in vain since yesterday, can i have the chi sub link?

You can find the chinese subb version here... but may have to download to watch instead of online ... http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjUyMTY0NDM2.html

Edited by dlskam

You can find the chinese subb version here... but may have to download to watch instead of online ... http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjUyMTY0NDM2.html

ahh.. thanks but think i'll have to wait a little longer till they upload into tudou.

hmm.. just wondering why they are taking longer than usual.

:)

I really like Gyul's episode hehe lots of group interactions and the other girls when begging for a puppy or cat is just so adorable hahaha and Cole is so bratty :P Memorable scene is when Gyul slap the guy, daebak! And Gyul is just so beautiful in this episode and the others are so cute like her little kids lol I think this is the episode where there are not many awkward acting moments, they've improved at making their acting natural and next week episode is exciting :D

dlskam Thanks for sharing the translation :D

I really like Gyul's episode hehe lots of group interactions and the other girls when begging for a puppy or cat is just so adorable hahaha and Cole is so bratty :P Memorable scene is when Gyul slap the guy, daebak! And Gyul is just so beautiful in this episode and the others are so cute like her little kids lol I think this is the episode where there are not many awkward acting moments, they've improved at making their acting natural and next week episode is exciting :D

dlskam Thanks for sharing the translation :D

With this episode, you can simply visualise how it is at their own dorm ... I can see the girls always asking Gyuri for things and Ham will be there to support her... :thumbup:

my favourite moment : when Gyul slaps her mission..

i don't know, but i just like that scene. LOL.

Gyul's acting was really really great.

she looks so natural with her expression..

this is one of my favourite urakara episode.. :)

Gyul's episodes weren't as entertaining as the others... though it wasn't bad how they emphasized Gyul's motherly care for her members but to me, it would be better if they showed her crazy side too... not even once did i see her tease her dongsaengs, (yes, that includes Hammie :P ), in that series.

anyway, since her ep. were all done, i've given up my hope to see that!

i'm really looking forward for next week's ep. Hara's temper is daebak! :)

Just watched the live streaming of UraKara Episode 10... OMG !!! It is sooooooooooooooooo good !!! Hara is fantastic and the rest too !! Lots of emotional scenes and loads of messages about Kara together as 5 !! Can't wait for the clearer videos to be out !!!

Actually quite sad that there are only 2 more episodes to go.. :( Should have more !!!

Edited by dlskam

In this episode is the 1st time Japanese version of Umbrella was ever performed I think.

Also, Mr Roboto was awesome in this episode ! :D

Edited by grainy

A lot of funny scene in Hara episode. The fake funeral, hara fake prank scenes but one of my favorite got to be this:

Hara: do you know who i am?

Robber: uhhh...

Hara:*mister,jumping, lupin dance*

Robber:Oh I know who you are...you are the Kpop group

Hara:yes,yes

Robber:you are from Kara

Robber: NICOLE

Nicole:YESSSS

Hara:=.="

ROFLXDD

That just made my day

Next episode is Nicole.Looking forward to it

today eps was great enjoyed the story and the girls acting ..my fav moments:

the fake funeral got me LOLing...and makane " UNNIE" her acting was great...cant wait for next week nicole one ...2 eps to go :crying: ....i want aspecial ep...

and yeah the guy is hot i ship him with hara ... :D

A lot of funny scene in Hara episode. The fake funeral, hara fake prank scenes but one of my favorite got to be this:

Hara: do you know who i am?

Robber: uhhh...

Hara:*mister,jumping, lupin dance*

Robber:Oh I know who you are...you are the Kpop group

Robber: Kara's

Hara:yes~~!

Robber: Kara's Nicole!

Nicole:YESSSS

Hara: *cute voice* Wrong~~!

ROFLXDD

That just made my day

Next episode is Nicole.Looking forward to it

OMG, me too! xD That part of Hara made be LOL SOO MUCH XD I replayed it 5 times(lol is that weird? XD)

Really like this episode ^^ Hara's acting was jjang! (off topic: Can't wait to see her in City Hunter!) And looks like new trouble for KARA? Some sort of spy or somethin'..

And I'm looking forward to Nicole's episode xD (KYA~ HUGGGSS xD)