[2011.01.14 - 2011.04.08] URAKARA

neris

lolol @ the part where cole punched the air in jubilation, hara sighed in disbelieving disappointment. excellent!

ps: the latest hara episode reminds me that there are still a lot of unfortuntates around us. it's not hard to believe that at the same time while we are enjoying a normal life, there're people who are fighting against poverty & illness etc. cruelty of life in reality..

Does anyone have a feeling that the mysterious guy appearing during Hara's episode is actually the real person behind Mr Roboto (Mr 2)? Since he seems to talk about calculations like Mr Roboto.

But then he seems too sinister to be a good guy heh.

Does anyone have a feeling that the mysterious guy appearing during Hara's episode is actually the real person behind Mr Roboto (Mr 2)? Since he seems to talk about calculations like Mr Roboto.

But then he seems too sinister to be a good guy heh.

you'll find out in Nicole's mission (which will apparently take two episodes to conclude.) also you find out the secret behind these missions.

^ haha yah watched Nicole's episode, seems like my hunch was right :D. Well, the last episode will be interesting for sure (I think I know who the little kid is :lol:).

Edited by grainy

Quite a far-fetched ending but that's Japanese drama for you. That ending scene of them singing on stage got to me, especially the part in which they each said a little message and then the camera pans to each member crying, the moment they got to Nicole and she just stops singing because she couldn't hold in her tears anymore made me shed a few tears myself. A beautiful ending.

I have to say, Nicole looked beautiful with her hair styled that way, she looked so elegant.

the moment they got to Nicole and she just stops singing because she couldn't hold in her tears anymore

most would probably remember the mischievous cole in urakara & her dorkiness but i would choose to remember the other side of her because that moment was the real stuff for me. whatever thoughts i might have, i just threw them away.

I hope they release DVDs of this drama series..... they are sooooo interesting and funny to watch.... with ENGLISH SUBS pleaseeee...

URAKARA Vol. 1 was released April 6th. It ranked 14 for the week on Oricon. Japanese region and subs only, though. Other volumes will follow in late April and May.

opsdb304-m-01-pl.jpg

The "URAKARA DVD BOX" will be released in UNIVERSAL MUSIC STORE on 6/17. In addition to all exciting episodes of the drama, there is also a bonus of the photobook that appeared in the drama "KARA Photo Album", a special deluxe booklet that has the same cover design as the one shown in the show.

Contents in

Vol.1

Episode 1: Gyuri’s Secret

Episode 2: Hara Weakness

Episode 3: Seung Yeon’s Determination

Vol.2

Episode 4: Ji Young’s First Love

Episode 5: Nicole’s Adventures

Vol.3

Episode 6: Seung Yeon’s Spirit Encounter

Episode 7: Gyuri’s Parental Love

Episode 8: Hara’s Surprise Mission

Vol.4

Episode 9: Nicole’s Telepathy

Episode 10: Ji Young and the Prince of the Star

"URAKARA" DVD-BOX contains Episode 1 to Episode 10. In addition, "Soul Mission" and "Special Training Camp SP" are included.

Bonus

★ bonus disc content

Making Video ▼ (plan about 30 minutes)

Recorded live scene in the drama ▼ KARA - including unaired portions!

- [Mr.]

- [umbrella]

- [Jumping]

-[ima, Okuritai Arigatou]

"Soul Mission Guide"

*Episode 1-3 Digest

"Special Training Camp SP"

Japanese Korean Subtitle ★ ON / OFF function

Special Photo Booklet (80P Colour)

The photobook - "KARA Photo Album" which appeared in Episode 5 – Nicole’s Adventure. In addition to the making pictures, exclusive never-seen photos and many of the props that appear in the movie, including comments of the staff and others.

thank you, lori. you have made it so easy for everyone but i'm disappointed to learn "no eng sub" again. with their rich resources, what so difficult about that? very frustrating when every waits are in vain.

thank you, lori. you have made it so easy for everyone but i'm disappointed to learn "no eng sub" again. with their rich resources, what so difficult about that? very frustrating when every waits are in vain.

Actually I am more interested in the photobook then the dvd series! :P I would purchase this for the photobook! But you're right... they could just add in the English subs !