[2011.01.14 - 2011.04.08] URAKARA

neris

Thanks neris for this awesome thread! I didn't know this thread exist until now ;~;

Similarly to people's notice here, except Jing, other 4 are characterized with personalities so different or even opposite to their real ones XD The most controversial must be Seungyeon & her being sociable and outspoken HAHAHAHA this is so cool. and challenging as well when you have to expose your unusual self, but i guess thats how its called acting LOL I have very strong confidence in HaYeon's acting so no worry, for other 3 it would be interesting to explore their new talent.

AND ADHFIDFHDDSHF The preview suddenly boosts up all my excitement!

1. Seungyeon looks like a cute little boy in a big box teeeee!! And at first I couldnt tell what Cole was holding/waving but then I realized it was Jing's hoodie sleeve muahahahah how adorable!! AND WASSUP W THE 3 HYPER KIDS & a worried looking Gyuri at the corner? :blink:

2. Cola's aegyo! Wow thats priceless :P

3. Seungyeon is crying :scared:

4. Hara's... erh what? LOL she looks dorky XD

5. Gyuri's Kissing! (phew its not Seungyeon's) oooooo wassup w Gyuri & her kiss scenes these days XD Well, she's the mature (mother) one of KARA i guess haha

1. Seungyeon looks like a cute little boy in a big box teeeee!! And at first I couldnt tell what Cole was holding/waving but then I realized it was Jing's hoodie sleeve muahahahah how adorable!! AND WASSUP W THE 3 HYPER KIDS & a worried looking Gyuri at the corner?

EAGLE EYEEEEEESS PIM!

i didn't realize that gyul was in the corner with that face lol. all yellow in the corner o_O

ehh i thought gyul was good at acting? she debuted as a child actress anyway. :confused1: and she was in coffee prince parody too. she has the most experience..?

stevenstanley Hara also appeared in a sitcom drama during rock u days. And for sure Seungyeon acted in a drama and I also think she acted the most recently, during Lupin promos. And your right! I forgot the Gyul acted in a parody of Coffee Prince. All in all the I think the most acting experience is Hara followed closely by Seungyeon. I remember Hara got lessons for acting in one clip I saw of her and also cuz she's majoring in acting x3.

So now what's left are the two maknaes x3 I'm pretty sure Jiyoung will be better than Cole since Cole says she's bad at acting(LOL, but once she said she can act out crying easier x3)

The preview looks intresting. Nicole seems cute-hyper! Aww seungyeon she's crying I wonder why? Gyuri (kiss o.O) Hara why does she look like a cat? (Cute one though!!) Jing Cute! I really can't wait!!!!

Edited by iAyu

well Gyul actually debuted as an child actress first so i think she will be fine, and she's quite had an experience in dubbing no? imo that also one form of acting too ^_^

Ham's crying scene so convincing, curious on what its all about :)

couldn;t say much about Jing since the teaser didn't show that much

Hara also surprised me with the cat-like costume, and Nicole's forced aegyo always ftw :lol:

Q935s.gif

seriously the teaser works :thumbup1: really excited waiting for the show :w00t:

yea i hope our amazing sweetmelodix team would sub this one..

can't wait can't wait..

well i hope we're not forgetting Hara's Birthday because we all seem sooo excited about this show..it will be aired just 1 day after Hara's Birthday!

Edited by misiak

This looks like it will be so much fun to watch! And it really does fit the theme of their latest album, "Girls Talk".

Everyone looks so cute in the teaser, though I can't judge anything about acting since we haven't seen much from it. At the same time, it's just a light and fluffy drama. Hopefully after this, and after their Japanese improves, they'll be invited in other bigger dramas!

rofl everyone's crazy :lol2: the power of teaser eh..

happy waiting!! :mellow:

http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/_stevenstanley/20101225-005240-530.jpg

Oh Gyuri is there... maybe this is from the 1st episode, the girls are happy for Gyuri, while she's worried about that target things...

Yes a Crying Seungyeon... and yes I will be jealeous and worried about Jing when lucky things for her happenns... (Ho ho)

Well only half month left.

And yes let's wait for "the best team of the world"!

スイト メロデス (Su-i-to Me-ro-di-su or simply Sweet Melodix)

Edited by KARAN

don't tell me nicole screamed because she's gonna end up going out with iron man.

she screamed because after they got back from airport (for sending off their manager), they found a robot waiting for them in their dorm. the robot was their stand-in manager while the real one went on "business trip/exploration". (my understanding after some translation.)

^thanks for sharing!!

KARA is the greatest POP STAR that ever lived.

to me, this is very true!!!!

:17 their screams are freakin' funny!!

i suppose they're scared of something but i ended up laughing.. :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

this ain't preview but i think its their URAKARA profiles..

credit:ALL2KMWFCBRS4KPOP