[2011.01.14 - 2011.04.08] URAKARA

neris

Interested in watching the drama! Just wondering, how long would each episode be? How many episodes are going to air? (I think standard Japanese dramas air 10-11 episodes with each episode being around 45 minutes.)

I'm looking forward to everyone's acting skills. From the preview, it looks laid back and not very serious, but I'm sure it will be tons of fun. ^^

Interested in watching the drama! Just wondering, how long would each episode be? How many episodes are going to air? (I think standard Japanese dramas air 10-11 episodes with each episode being around 45 minutes.)

I'm looking forward to everyone's acting skills. From the preview, it looks laid back and not very serious, but I'm sure it will be tons of fun. ^^

There will be 12 episodes in total, and each episode is around 40 minutes long~

it's a pain to come in here and see all those juicy updates and knowing that all i can do i wait for swtmel's subbed version while the some lucky countries are enjoying their lives off with this awesome drama T.T hahaha life's so unfair xD

Hey guys I updated the character profiles :3 New characters added and also some new traits added to our Kara girls :3 thanks so much to Sally(melpomene) for translations and mae for the tip! ^^

Ohhh and I forgot about ViiKii! :3 Hope they translate it. Dunno the chances of them translating it but hope it's big. But Viikii has been slowing down now a days for jap dramas(refering to Q10).. x3

I'm so excited for this! It'll be something to look forward to every week! :D Thanks for compiling and translating the latest updates in this thread! Just a few more days of waiting..I hope the girls do well in their first time acting in a drama of their own, especially since some of their personalities were changed a bit for this one. ^_^

12 episodes only? aahhh kinda short. but all japanese dramas are just that short i guess. it has its pros and cons, pros being not so dawdlish (realllllyyyy sloooowowwwww-paced) but cons for us fans getting not enough of Kara! >.<

12 eps means 3 months. not really short i believe. :3

wooo our purples are going to work very fast and hard, all the best purples. B)

ty for the update neris :3

and Japan's going to air Kara Bakery in the same week as Urakara's first ep, i forgot the exact date though, sorry. so japanese will have two Kara dose on TV in a week, hiks envy to the max

promotional posters:

viewimage-17.jpg

viewimage-18.jpg

cr: dc

Edited by stevenstanley

^I'm not sure how viikii works but they always sub dramas so quickly... I was hoping they would take on this drama, too.

i think certain fansub group make acc and upload videos. it seem easy cuz you don't have to hardsub the video and they always group the drama ep together ^ ^

OMG...that Kara poster with the upside down part look awkward lol

oh snap, that promo poster is really cool. please tell me i wasn't the only one who tilted my head to see the other half better. xD

Nope, you weren't. I always tilt my head when something upside down suddenly appears xD. I can't wait for the drama to air. Not only it'll have our girls in it, but the previews just deepen my hunger of seeing KARA in a drama. So, guess we should get ready and... buy some snacks.

oh snap, that promo poster is really cool. please tell me i wasn't the only one who tilted my head to see the other half better. xD

I had a laptop on, so i just turned my laptop upside down. :gemhoho:

It's next week~! I think the best choice i've made in life was to learn japanese in school

mwahahha :refreshed: