[MV] Jiyoung with Supernova's Sungje - Merry Love

timstarr

i dont even know what this is for

Recently we reported that Supernova’s Sungje and KARA’s Jiyoung will be releasing a new single titled “Merry Love” on December 16th. Recently, a video teaser for the upcoming MV was released.

Supernova’s agency, Maru Entertainment, stated, “On the 16th, Sungje and Kang Jiyoung will reveal their duet track, ‘Merry Love.” The track was reportedly produced by composer Park Geun Tae.

The two groups have been busy promoting in Japan, both ranking on Japan’s Oricon Singles chart and achieving a high level of success.

The two members added, “We wanted to prepare a special year-end present for our fans. Through this unique opportunity, we’d like to spread the potential of K-POP.”

There’s no official word yet regarding plans of promoting on Korean music shows, as Supernova will be heading back to Japan on the 21st for their individual concert.

[c] allkpop

jing must be glad that this has come up well so far. hope its sales is encouraging given that performance promotion opportunity will be hard to come by.

OMG Our Baby is so cuttteeee! can't i just take her home with me. sometime i wish she never grow up and stay like this forever. shes just so pure and innocent, i wonder if she ever think of something dirrty ? hmmm

OMG Our Baby is so cuttteeee! can't i just take her home with me. sometime i wish she never grow up and stay like this forever. shes just so pure and innocent, i wonder if she ever think of something dirrty ? hmmm

I thought Jing was very cute!!! and it looked like they had fun recording the song...Jingly bells :)

They both sang very well...i love the melody I feel cheerful to listen to it :cheerful:

Edited by iAyu