• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Elianna

[Gyutiful] The Body of a Goddess

Who has the goddess body?   65 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better in the dress?

• Goddess Park Gyuri
    • Versatile Ha Ji Won

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

65 posts in this topic

I was rather sad that KARA did not attend the Melon Music Awards this year so I wanted to look at their performances last year. I was in for a surprise when I came across the a video of them taking pictures at the red carpet. Gyuri was stunning (as always) but this was a new level that I'm surprised that didn't catch the attention of the media. She wore a revealing dress that showed (once again) that she was a goddess to behold. I found pictures and thought would get input from Kamilia

5264690234_12a8d822b3_b.jpg

5264722752_94c22462b8_z.jpg

Ha Ji Won is seen wearing the same dress in a Guess Advertisement ... I love both but they feel different auras

5477907028_379212faa2.jpg

Edited by Elianna

usually it's not often that they walked the red carpet without performing at its event, i mean kinda little opportunity for them to dress up differently as individual. like mama last year, they wore the same outfits in rock leather.

she always mentions about her beautifulness which i think it doesn't apply to her body. actually i don't like media concentrating on her body too.

does gyul have a great body? idk because i don't pay attention to those details. i'm not longer attracted towards goddess because of her physical attributes. for me, she's beyond words. :)

WOW! GYURI SEXY GODDESS!!!! LOVE IT!!!

:blushing::eyelove::blushing:

I remember this outfit. There is actually a zoom photo of the "uncovered" area circulating. Gyuri and her assets - indeed beautiful woman :)

gyuri's undoubtedly beautiful .

however, i don't like seeing her wearing that kinda of revealing clothing :(

As many have read, Gyuri has a "latina body" curves and hips...great lips, eyes, collarbone...Gyuri

she looks amazing! :eyelove:

but at the same time, i don't like that that dress is so revealing. >.<

She looks beautiful.First time i'm seeing her wearing a revealing dress and she looks hot with it.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. :thumbup:

Wow, that dress is very revealing for an idol, but she looks beautiful nonetheless. I'm surprised her body didn't get more attention after that dress!

WOW!, She is so Gorgeous at the same time HOT. :)

:rolleyes::eyelove::thumbup:

Even with full clothes you can tell she has a very nice hourglass body. Here she's just flaunting it like nobody's business. Maybe she's just telling the guys that's she ready to be serious.

It's not really revealing by US standards but she is showing a good bit of cleavage. As a guy around her age, I'm not complaining.

I believe that fahrenheit's song sexy girl is about her..

she's so sexy and charismatic.. she is the sexiest girl (goddess) in Kpop period.

wow i think that dress makes her look fantastic

and blue is definitely the right color for her

how did this not get featured? LOL

WHAT this is too Hot To HANDLE......*seeess.... my body temperature rinses up* :OCZgm:

Thank God theres a Fan Beside Me!.. :chipper:

This sure blow the roof off. My first time seeing Gyuri this way. The wind was just blowing against her in the third picture. It is better for the media not to concentrate on this too much as it could lead to some strange waters. She is really "showing off". I do agree she not only have a beautiful body but a beautiful heart too. :) Looks stunning here.

that's hooot!!!

and yeah, we don't see much of that gyul side..

but i prefer her not to show that side of her..

though she really handled herself with dignity..

not really comfortable how media emphasized her physique..

I was like... WOAH!!! :eyelove:

We need an aircon here! Please! Because it's freaking hot in here! :gemhyper:

Sexy and beautiful! That's the right terms for that outfit!

Edited by jvaquino
1 person likes this

Kind of revealing but I am sure most boys like that kind of apparel. Very beautiful indeed. She really doesn't dress like that very often.

First time i'm seeing her wearing a revealing dress

we don't see much of that side,,

but it's ok,

i think in her age she can wear such a clothes like that,,