[Gyutiful] The Body of a Goddess

Elianna

Who has the goddess body?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better in the dress?

• Goddess Park Gyuri
    • Versatile Ha Ji Won

I was rather sad that KARA did not attend the Melon Music Awards this year so I wanted to look at their performances last year. I was in for a surprise when I came across the a video of them taking pictures at the red carpet. Gyuri was stunning (as always) but this was a new level that I'm surprised that didn't catch the attention of the media. She wore a revealing dress that showed (once again) that she was a goddess to behold. I found pictures and thought would get input from Kamilia

5264690234_12a8d822b3_b.jpg

5264722752_94c22462b8_z.jpg

Ha Ji Won is seen wearing the same dress in a Guess Advertisement ... I love both but they feel different auras

5477907028_379212faa2.jpg

Edited by Elianna

usually it's not often that they walked the red carpet without performing at its event, i mean kinda little opportunity for them to dress up differently as individual. like mama last year, they wore the same outfits in rock leather.

she always mentions about her beautifulness which i think it doesn't apply to her body. actually i don't like media concentrating on her body too.

does gyul have a great body? idk because i don't pay attention to those details. i'm not longer attracted towards goddess because of her physical attributes. for me, she's beyond words. :)

This sure blow the roof off. My first time seeing Gyuri this way. The wind was just blowing against her in the third picture. It is better for the media not to concentrate on this too much as it could lead to some strange waters. She is really "showing off". I do agree she not only have a beautiful body but a beautiful heart too. :) Looks stunning here.