• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Elianna

[Gyutiful] The Body of a Goddess

Who has the goddess body?   65 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better in the dress?

• Goddess Park Gyuri
    • Versatile Ha Ji Won

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

65 posts in this topic

Could I ask who's that girl to the left of gyuri? Thanks (:

All the members look very pretty in the picture.

Could I ask who's that girl to the left of gyuri? Thanks (:

All the members look very pretty in the picture.

she's our nicole, do pay a visit @ her place.

she's our nicole, do pay a visit @ her place.

Eh, thanks for telling me. I always have a hard time telling the differences of the girls between different pictures. (:

wow. goddesses body. haha. they're like all matching somehow. haha. kara jjang. hope they stay awesome forever.

Gorgeous! Beautiful! :wub: I think that maybe she's wearing a push-up bra because her cleavage looks bigger :sweatdrop:

damn.. gyuri's actually really good looking, haha! guess she totally deserves the title of being a goddess after all.

:OCZgm::VxmQu: Must...keep...out...impure...thoughts...

Breathe, ok c'mon keep it together man. Ah our goddess is absolutely captivating in those pictures. What is a guy supposed to do after seeing these pictures. Eotteoke :sweatdrop:

of course park gyuri..she look gorgeous in that drees..with her perfect body..she is truly goddess

Oh Holy.. My Goddess. It's also my first time seeing her wearing like this. She's way too gorgeous.

I'd like to see her in this often,(not frequently though xD) since it shows off her beautiful assets.

i think that gyuri wore the dress better ♥

although ha jiwon gave off a sexy kind of feel, gyuri gave off a mature feel

no wonder.... she is THE ONE AND ONLY GODDESS.. omo omo omo this was SEXY ! Gyul, Hyukkie might faint seeing this picture ha ha ha.. she should wear more of this outfits, but I'm afraid that fans won't take it :rolleyes::sweatdrop: it's too much to handle

hmmm...picture perfect..i bet she left a big impression there...hehehe...i do believe that she made the eyes of the people attending on that ceremony pop out.. :D

omo soo hard to choose i love both these girls soo much such a revealing sexy side from gyuri and ha ji own pulls off a great fashionista look

This is my first time seeing Gyuri with clothes like this

I mean sure she wear short clothings in their mv

but I just notice that most of the time her top is actually covered :P

[maybe because she's a goddess she need to care for her skin lol XD]

Anyway, although this is a rare scene from my sight

I think GYURI looks FASCINATING in the outfit :gemadmire:

its not bad to show a different side of herself every once in awhile :gemhoho:

specially when one is walking in a red carpet...

I think Gyuri deserves praising for a job well done in this one :gemhappy:

[kamiliaunite][/kamiliaunite]

TO LOVE KARA DEEPLY

Edited by tweetweetshi <3

i think they all have pretty bodies. seeing them makes me want to diet haha. i think both ha ji won and gyuri goddess look good in the dress but the feel gyuri gives off is more sophisticated.

Both of them have good style. Ha Ji Won fix it in a modern style with sunglasses.

Gyuri looks luxurious with her long hair fluttering

that's HOT!!! woooo~~ the wind blowing makes her sexier!! aigoo~~ may get nosebleed!!

lol wow, really daring outfit

I think in the pics, gyuri does seem to wear it better, it looks nicer with her long hair

If only Ha Ji Won had her long hair

wow, our goddess really looks beautifull with that long hair.. :eyelove: ..her body is the best.. :thumbup:

Its nice to see her dress differently once in a awhile, but I prefer her not to because of the way people might think of her. I just ask Gyuri to stay in her best condition to perform the best she can :)

she looks amazing! :eyelove:

but at the same time, i don't like that that dress is so revealing. >.<

agreee

thats dress too open i think .__.

but if she use that style..her image will be like diva ;)

hahah

I am a goddess worshiper and Gyuri isn't really big chested (as the picture leads you to believe) but her chest size (to me) is perfectly balanced to her body type. (Plus, I think shape is personally more important than size, and Gyuri looks perfectly balanced)

And that is one hell of a push up bra. I need to know where she gets it because it, I could use that myself.