[2010.12.10] KARA's Girl Talk certified Gold

dookiemonstar

My thoughts exactly! And i'll bet you that this feat will bring in fresh fans who might not have heard of our girls :eyelove:

Woo-hoo!! I am so glad KARA went to Japan and was signed under UMJ ... coz UMJ is certainly doing a wonderful job getting our girls the recognition and love they deserve!! :thumbup:

DSP!!... How about taking some pointers from UMJ?!! :confused1:

Being on the same list as Ikimono-gakari, Funky Monkey Babys, and Utada Hikaru is already a great honour.

Those artists are wonderful.

KARA most be really happy.

^ precisely what i think too. DSP certainly has a lot to learn sighhhh.

and Gold is expected of course with its 107k 1st week sales, and i believe GT has a shot of achieving Platinum since kara's consistency hasn't failed yet :lol: kara fighting~~~~~~~~~~!!

didn't really understand...I think it's been a couple of months since girl's talk got released..why It's certified gold now?? :confused1:

Firstly, Girl's Talk wasnt released "a couple of months" ago. It was released on November 24, 2010.

Secondly, these releases are not certified immediately after reaching the 100k/250k mark.

That is to say, while GT already hit 100k in shipments within its 1st week, RIAJ only announced its Gold certification on December 10, 2010 --> check the date of this article for this one. And KH posted this news late and hence that's why you're only reading this now.

Edited by MizuiroKaze13