• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
dookiemonstar

[2010.12.12] Gyuri voted as best skin among female idols!

46 posts in this topic

pxPfTl.jpg

KARA's leader Park Gyuri won a poll conducted to select the female idols with best skins recently.

The poll was conducted from 29th November till 10th December and a total of 712 people participated in the voting.

Gyuri received the most votes followed by SNSD's Yoona and f(x)'s Sulli.

Source: stv.co.kr (i couldn't find the article so here is similar one from nanumnews)

Translated: Kacey @ Dkpopnews.net

Wait, I thought it was 2NE1 Dara! *go on AKP*

Oh, I see, it's not the same thing.

And Seungyeon was second with 179 votes (33%) behind Dara!

Our girls are wonderful and pretty. XD

hehe no surprises for this one. i mean, what else can you expect?? gyul IS a goddess after all and everyone knows that she looks gorgeous with or without makeup ^^ so envious~

Mwahahah yes yes true Goddess indeed :thumbup:

Our Goddess has such beautiful skin. Something that many are envious of.

Gyul <3 Thanks for sharing :)

that's often the first thing i notice when i see her. ^O^ her skin is really pretty and perfect! very suit for a goddess. ^^

Gyuri!! Is very pretty! Why else is she the Goddess?!?! This Poll is accurate! I love Gyuri's skin aswell ^-^

a Goddess complexion. What else could we expect but closer to perfection.

:eyelove::thumbup::eyelove::thumbup::eyelove::thumbup:

it's rare to see gyul topping vote (though not surprising to me) but who made up the rest of the list? where was hara?

Goddess is goddess after all !! hahaha

Goddess without any flaws x)

I'm happy yet surprised that Gyuri topped the polls. I mean... Although Gyuri is renowned as the one and only Goddess, she was never known for good skin. I thought Yoona would have won it without a fight :wacko:

Goddess is Simply Beautiful inside-out .

I love her skin . Gyuri Unnie does in fact have really nice skin. I'm so Jealous ! (:

As expected~~~! Gyuri goddess <3 Haha, I'm happy that she's finally being recognized for her good looks like with no makeup and all...I mean, if this poll was done before, it would've totally been owned by Yoona and/or Sulli! But Gyuri managed to top the two! 8D

I also saw the thing on allkpop. Kind of funny how the two polls of the same thing have 5 completely different people at the top. But congrats to Gyuri for being voted first! She really does have nice skin from all the pictures I have seen.

Wow our goddess win.. I also surprised that Gyuri topped the polls. Agree with homosapien90, I also though Yoona will win. Congrats too Gyuri.. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wait, I thought it was 2NE1 Dara! *go on AKP*

Oh, I see, it's not the same thing.

And Seungyeon was second with 179 votes (33%) behind Dara!

Our girls are wonderful and pretty. XD

yeah, i thought it would be SANDARA PARK ! :w00t:

phew . . .

gyuri beat yoona and sulli, even if she's the oldest.

wow, that's really something . .

:thumbup:

gyuri is the prettiest, but i would choose jiyoung, btw . .

:tongue:

Fact: The Goddess is flawless in every way, including having perfect skin.

Question: How can us mere mortals attain such skin as well?

She truly is flawless!

Pictures simply do not compare to seeing her in real life *____*

All of our girls are gorgeous, they should all be on the list! ^__^