[2010.12.12] Happy Together KARA's & 2AM's Ratings Effect Instantaneous

dookiemonstar

UUSMv.jpg

The show, "Happy Together," that attracted attention with KARA and 2AM's talk overflowing with wit, protected it's throne in the show business world on Thursday night. According to the Nielson Media Research results for Dec. 10th of ratings research company, AGB, KBS2TV's "Happy Together" that was broadcast on the 9th recorded daily, nation-wide ratings of 13.1%. This [program] ranked number one amongst programs broadcast in the same time slot with the result of having maintained the same figure as segments broadcast last week.

On this day's broadcast, KARA and 2AM, as well as Jeon Hyeon-Mu, appeared and comically talked about the hardships they personally experience as a girl group and an idol group. Jeon Hyeon-Mu also laid bare the episode that occurred because of a "Disliked by the Nation" character and basked in the attention of the viewers.

Other [shows] broadcast during the same time slot recorded ratings such as 4.5% for MBC's "Actress's Butler" and 10.5% for SBS's "One Night TV Entertainment."

Source: innolife

Translated: oraday @ Wild2Day.org

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The power of KARA and 2AM...not to be overlooked! 8D Haha...the two groups are really famous right now, which is well-deserved! And it might just be me, but I doubt Jeon Hyunmoo really did that much to raise the show's ratings :P Haha jk ^_^

I'm quite surprised by this news but it makes me be happy ! It means that people enjoyed this moment with KARA & 2AM and to be honest I can understand it because 2AM & KARA always manage to make people laught. They are probably the funniest idol groups in Korea !