• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dookiemonstar

[2010.12.12] Happy Together KARA's & 2AM's Ratings Effect Instantaneous

52 posts in this topic

that's the power of kara and 2am... it can't be deny... :thumbup::eyelove: i don't like Jeon Hyeon-Mu. it seem that his "Disliked by the Nation" character suit him well...

thx for translating!! :)

a..kara &2am effect!!!

the 2 episode of happy together were truly daebak!!

ws laughing like crazy when i watch them...hahah :thumbup:

and is interesting that the rating ws 13.1% for both epi as well!!

haven't watched it yet..but from the stories around the forum it's indeed a good episodes..

that's what u got form the combo of 2am and kara..lol

thanks daebak :)

Happy Together has always been jjang

because of Yoo Jaesuk's MC-ing skills.

But KARA being there... I'm sure it was a great episode!

Can't wait for it to be broadcasted here!

that's one of my favorite episode ♥♥♥

i really love 2am and Kara together.

i like the jinwoon & nicole couple the most ♥

love them <3

hohohoho love it love it..

i like 2am more than any other boygroup..love their interaction..jinwoon cole, changmin jing..and i thought its gonna be jokwon hara, but i guess i was wrong

p.s. sry if i misspelled any name(s)

KARA with 2AM is just funny! I want to see Nicole and Jinwoon going at it with each other again! Love their friendship! I want to see KARA in variety shows more often!

I havent watched the episode. but from reading you guys comments here and some news abt it, I'm sure I'll enjoy the show very much. since I love the both KARA and 2AM :P

i really like 2AM and in fact they come second in my list after KARA.. and its a bit sad when they a under appreciate.. they got talent and not inly good looking face like certain idol group.. :eyelove: :eyelove:

KARA AND 2am had a great time in that episode, i can't stop to laugh they were just fun to watch :thumbup1:

I was so exited during this show. They are both awesome and close, in this show and real life too.

Kara and 2AM fighting!!! :)

Not surprised at all. 2 very popular groups=awesome rating! I loved 2AM-Kara interactions, these episode were so fun to watch :)

i watched 1 ep of this and it was so so sooo funnyyy!! It was a good ep overall, both groups are too good and the interactions were LOL XD

Well, it's a great combination. Any show with them is always good to watch and interesting. That was a jackpot to invite them.

I don't really like this episode...

Gyul and Hyun Mu peppero game is... :frustrated:

Even Gyul never do that with Jung Min!!!

:depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

Yes i i'm agreed....(same goes to hammie and jo kwoon) *jealous*

but Gyuri got the worst man poor goddess!!! :sweatdrop:

^

what's the definition of "worst man" to most?

he might appear to most fans but he was the one who spoke most for gyul.

not many people (let alone guys) will "protect" gyul openly in variety shows.

so to me, he stood out, A LOT.

i watched both episodes that featured them.... it was really good with many funny moments.... I shalln't spoil it for those who have yet to watch it....

I agree with red. Hyun Moo definately was essential to the show because of the twists that he brings with him. It makes it all the more interesting and funnier. And what red says about him speaking the most for gyul is true.

that's amazing because i watched it too KARA and 2PM hwaiting along with jeon hyeon-mu :thumbup:

that episode was hilarious and they all get a long just great i'm not surprised at all :eyelove:

It was a really funny show, interesting stories from both groups and the pair-ups LMAO!!