• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emcee

[2010.12.19] KARA gained revenues of $15.4M USD in Japan

48 posts in this topic

15.4 million in a mere 5 months?!? :scared:

that's awesome! just makes me wonder how much of the 15.4 mil they actually get? :rolleyes:

oh man!!! the girls did a great job! thats definitely a great achievement I'm so glad they made it so far and still going!!

KARA JJANG!

thanks for sharing emcee :)

k to be frank idk which is which because similar news keep coming up. lol.

anyway congrats kara, for your first platinum and your best rookie award, and your money. :tongue:

Thats alot! And they are on top! Thats why they are my favourite Korean girl group!

This figures just show how much the JAPANESE AGREE WITH ME!

KARA ROCK ON!

i love Goo HARA <3

don't look down to our kara. they really prove themselves!!! i'm totally proud of it. 2010 is year of kara and it will continue so watch out!! kara fighting!!

what a great sales..

a little bit ironic though that they really got big success in japan..

but i hope the girls got all that income too :)

thanks emcee

$15.4 mill that's nice to hear Kara's earning alot!! I hope most of it goes to the girls!! They are doing amazing in Japan! 2010 they are on top , but 2011 they'll be even higher!!! :)

Congratulations to the girls! Good job! Keep up the good work and make us proud!

thats quite an achievement for our girls!!!

so happy for them!

they deserved all the praise bc they worked so hard

kara jjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang

wow they really has become very popular in Japan :scared::scared::scared:

they deserve it

they has worked a lot and I hope they can release more new material soon hahaha

Congratulations to them, they deserve it! They are earning a lot for their hard work, but how much of the money would go to them?

Wow! I hope KARA is enjoying themselves right now! I wish you grow more popular in Japan! Korea as well!!!

its really a lot and they totally deserve it.. every penny its worth every second of they sleeping time.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That's a lot of money. Hopefully the girls got their fair share. They deserve to live well for all their accomplishments. But 15.4 million won't be anything compared to what they make in 2011 am i right?

do members of Kara earn their salary based on how well their albums sell? Or do they earn a certain amount as specified on their contract with DSP with DSP collecting whatever extra profits that come in?

amazing.... and it will increasing for more higher at this 2011.. Go KARA !!! Fighting !! :D

sooner or later they are going to make way more that that :thumbup:

2011 will be KARA's domination in JAPAN year :thumbup1:

Edited by akuma

wow thats a lot of money... I hope DSP paid KARA a good bit of that. They deserved it, working so hard.

Living Christ.. 15.4 Million Dollars. Good Work! They should definitely expand to china or taiwan since they have just proven that language barrier is not a problem