[2010.12.20] Newcomer sales topped by KARA and SNSD, K-POP Domination

xichigo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a really great news for both the groups :)

Am proud of KARA :D Very very proud! Haha Japan promos was seriously successful! 2010 is indeed a year for KARA :) Let's keep this rolling !

Kamilias will always support KARA :D Kara fighting !

Lol did anyone expect Hallyu Wave to be this successful? It's crazy, no?

The amount of money UMJ got from all of this... hollyy craaaap.

And yes, I am glad that Kara got to really shine in Japan.

Very happy as a Kamilia in terms of where our girls are right now.

What a year :) Thanks for sharing!

I'm so proud.. don't know what else to say..

Looking back 3 1/2 years ago, i wouldn't have imagined this.. I knew KARA would get their due in time but this is amazing and I know the girls are really touched by the love the Japanese fans have shown them, that they are accepted :)

Not going to lie, a lot of people doubted them (granted many of them didn't know KARA really) but I'm glad they are eating their words.. don't be so quick to judge.

I'm really glad Kara's doing good in Japan. :)

I'm also glad there on Top :) I love Kara! And they always seem to be overshadowed by other groups...and I'm glad that they are not overshadowed this time. Kara will do even better in 2011!!!

I agree with u guys... this is indeed a commendable achievement! KARA has been long overshadowed by some certain groups (let's not mention names) and they finally get to be in the limelight. A well-deserved achievement, indeed!!

Yup! I remembered Wang Biho's joke "Celebrata now Kara, coz SNSD is coming!" .. I know he's just kidding and that he's actually a Kara fanboy but that lame joke made me felt defensive. :angry:

I am quite sure many Kpop fans (esp those who don't know KARA) actually believe that joke/statement...

Well, i just wanna say to all those haters and non-believers -- "UP YOURS!!"

This time, KARA IS the cream of the crop! And may they be more and more successful next year. And i love all the Japanese fans who acknowledge our girls' talents and potentials :thumbup:

And to our precious girls.. Cole's motto is right! EFFORTS NEVER BETRAY YOU! :crying:

all these good news is too much..i can't handled it..lol

feel bad for japan's promotion, but kpop domination there is really obvious..

i just wish KARA will become even better both in korea and japan, and i hope nothing bad will happen too..

thanks in-in,atl2006 and MizuiroKaze13..

• 2 weeks later...