• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xichigo

[2010.12.20] Newcomer sales topped by KARA and SNSD, K-POP Domination

52 posts in this topic

KARA have proved themselves to be the leaders of Korean girl groups in the Japanese market because of their tremendous achievements in sales. :matrix:

japan was hit hard by the korean waves... hopefully KARA will always be successful in the future...

seriously great news!!!

they had such a hard time durin their debut days, but finally they are seeing the results of all their hard work.

i can only wish them more success and more domination! hehe

Its a really great news for both the groups :)

Am proud of KARA :D Very very proud! Haha Japan promos was seriously successful! 2010 is indeed a year for KARA :) Let's keep this rolling !

Kamilias will always support KARA :D Kara fighting !

Achieve such a big success in Japan is really nice.They put so much effort to achieve it.Fighting KARA!

Lol did anyone expect Hallyu Wave to be this successful? It's crazy, no?

The amount of money UMJ got from all of this... hollyy craaaap.

And yes, I am glad that Kara got to really shine in Japan.

Very happy as a Kamilia in terms of where our girls are right now.

What a year :) Thanks for sharing!

1st place !?!?!? :w00t:

wow it sound super over extremely excellently to me :lol2:

Japan jjangg

KARA jjangg... Hope the girls get more popular next year FFIGHTINGG

Because EFFORT NEVER BETRAYS YOU - Jung Nicole

Nicole is RIGHT . Kara is AWESOME. Reaching No.1 or not they'll always be No.1 to Kamilia <3

Congrats to Kara Unnies ! ^^

I'm so proud.. don't know what else to say..

Looking back 3 1/2 years ago, i wouldn't have imagined this.. I knew KARA would get their due in time but this is amazing and I know the girls are really touched by the love the Japanese fans have shown them, that they are accepted :)

Not going to lie, a lot of people doubted them (granted many of them didn't know KARA really) but I'm glad they are eating their words.. don't be so quick to judge.

I'm really glad Kara's doing good in Japan. :)

I'm also glad there on Top :) I love Kara! And they always seem to be overshadowed by other groups...and I'm glad that they are not overshadowed this time. Kara will do even better in 2011!!!

I am so glad to know the girls are going so well in japan and damn in japan they make a lot morem oney there. not to be mean but im glad they are going better than snsd xD though im an snsd fan too.

I agree with u guys... this is indeed a commendable achievement! KARA has been long overshadowed by some certain groups (let's not mention names) and they finally get to be in the limelight. A well-deserved achievement, indeed!!

Yup! I remembered Wang Biho's joke "Celebrata now Kara, coz SNSD is coming!" .. I know he's just kidding and that he's actually a Kara fanboy but that lame joke made me felt defensive. :angry:

I am quite sure many Kpop fans (esp those who don't know KARA) actually believe that joke/statement...

Well, i just wanna say to all those haters and non-believers -- "UP YOURS!!"

This time, KARA IS the cream of the crop! And may they be more and more successful next year. And i love all the Japanese fans who acknowledge our girls' talents and potentials :thumbup:

And to our precious girls.. Cole's motto is right! EFFORTS NEVER BETRAY YOU! :crying:

so kara released 8 while snsd released 9.

haha i bet 2011 will be much greater :thumbup1:

thanks for translating inin :)

congrats to our girls. they really doing well in Japan... this will be continue for a long time. kara kara all the way!!! kara jjang!!

all these good news is too much..i can't handled it..lol

feel bad for japan's promotion, but kpop domination there is really obvious..

i just wish KARA will become even better both in korea and japan, and i hope nothing bad will happen too..

thanks in-in,atl2006 and MizuiroKaze13..

It's amazing they were able to get this number of sales!

And the money! Ho ho ho! XD

I hope 2011 would also be a fruitful year for the girls!

I'M SO FREAKING PROUD OF THE GIRLS :D

& its not easy to overtake SNSD... we all know that!

Our girls' effort are paying off!

Thanks for sharing :D

Wow! Good jobs girls! Really glad to receive this news. :) Kara hwaiting! Keep up the good work!

I'm so proud of them <3

they really are Hallyu Stars ♥

they really have improved very much ...

Hwaiting !

KARA is really DAEBAK !

YAY ! KARA wins over SNSD

Soka line fighting <333 :thumbup: