• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tinggg

[2010.12.19] Kara on Inkigayo, Shiny Hot Pants + Long Boots

30 posts in this topic

Kara's fantasy-like beauty has been heating up the hearts of "uncle" fans.

On SBS Inkigayo on Dec 19th, Kara wore shiny hot pants and long black boots, which reflected Kara's unique energetic style. In addition, the frills on their shirts further enhanced Kara's dynamic dance, which made the stage even brighter.

Title song "Jumping" takes 80's euro pop and combines it with modern pop sound to create a new style of song that sings about the feelings of someone who wants to "jump" back in time to when she was still with her lover. The song's fast beat and sad lyrics matched with the airy melody creates a refreshing charm to the music industry.

Link: http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1292745732114408010

Translated by: tinggg

Tip by: Twiddle_

ahjussi fans?! Woo-hoooo!! Who can resist the charms of the best fcukin' FIVE!! kekeke

Glad to see KARA making headline news left and right ... even if it's just about their shiny hotpants and outfits :tongue:

thanks tinggg for the super fast translation :thumbup:

The song's fast beat and sad lyrics matched with the airy melody creates a refreshing charm to the music industry.

lol still don't get it matched. haha yes it's because i don't understand japanese nor Korean :P

thanks for translating tingg :)

Thanks for the translation.

Those Uncle fans seem to have good taste in music, since no one can resist the awesomeness known as Kara! lol

Who couldn't resist the charm of the Best gnikcuF Five? Nice taste, Ahjussis.~ :)

hahahahaa...

I think these uncles get nosebleeds when they saw the show :lol2: :lol2:

KARA fighting!! :thumbup1:

They're costumes are always so beautiful! i especially love the costume for mister! They look so energetic and young. The Butt Dance is the best ever! and i'm trying to learn it :D

Ahjussi fans ROFL. Not just ahjussi fans but we younger ones as well.

Kara's charm is irresistable <3

Thanks for sharing :)

thanks for translate this. kara really awesome... nobody can resist kara charm :devil:

me also can resist it... :inluv:

wow they won more ajussi fans, they won a lot of them with butt dance, now with jumping. Well at least ajussi fans know jumping and mister. i guess the power of KARA effect everyone

hmm.. actually men look at more than just "shiny hot pants and long black boots"..

Who wouldn't fall in love with Kara ?!

Hahaha Uncle fans I'm soo with you guys !

Kara got Everyone JUMPING <3

Well, in show biz you have to look hot and dazzling. The girls are hot and look great, and, with the addition of pretty clothing they're are just out of this world.

If you're 100 yr old, I guess you get a new lease on life watching them LOL.

:tongue:

which made the stage even brighter.

well everytime they're on the stage, the stage always looks brighter doesn't it?

Uncle fans...or young fans...boys or girls...I think no one can resist to our KARA lol.

'Uncle' fans?

Now, I feel young and... woman.

I'm a 20 year-old female fan of the KARA.

I don't care about their clothes or their beauty.

I love them, that's all.

NO DOUBT. KARA's too hot to handle! They look good in their stunning outfits! =)) Thanks for sharing!~

anything that they wearing are definitely will become DAEBAKKKKK!!!! KARA jangg :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

totaly agreed with the ajushiii~ they looked hella hot there!!!!

They are more and more and more beautiful and sexy by the time T_T i'm so jealous!

Agree with u all Kamilia, both young or old , no one can be indifferent to our girls ^^

Thanks for share

They have ajjussi fans too? At least there are more people recognizing Kara. Oh well, Kara Daebak!