• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
tinggg

[2010.12.19] Kara's Han Seungyeon's Wish: "I Hope I Don't Fall in 2011"

70 posts in this topic

the cutest wish I have ever heard

but she is right, this year she got so many injures

I wish the same thing for all the Kara members

that be healthy and safe

haha it's cute, i don't think it's that big of a deal. i'm sure we all love seungyeon's clumsiness, but don't get injured xD

aww, haha. hammie~ cute. hopefully she can stay balanced throughout the new year.

lol 'i hope i dont fall in 2011' indeed a very funny wish by Seungyeon i wish u the same hope u never fall down for the rest of your life.just be careful

I know! I hope they don't ever fall again.

Ham is so cute

We all wish Hammie & KARA to stay healthy

It's so sad when one member is missing

So hopefully they all stay healthy especially our cute, adorable Ham

Thanks for sharing :D

I cried when she felt :(

But i'm so proud of her. She stood up immediately. She's professional singer, no doubt :thumbup:

Our silly hammie.There are so many things that we cannot control in our lives,and the fall is definitely one that we cannot control too.It just happens so quickly.More importantly,you must not get injured.You were so calm and got back right on track after the fall!I am proud of our hammie having to go through so much obstacles before today.Our Hammie,keep it up,stay strong and please take good care of your health.Sarang hae.

Ham! u re so funny hahaha anyway i hope you don't fall more too :Phaha

Take care of yourself little Ham!^^

what a very cute wish.. seungyeon noona always shows her comical side..

off course I will pray for her not to fall again in 2011..

be careful noona!

yea, between that fall and the spinal injury it's been rough in that regard. for her, i hope for no falls AND no injuries in 2011 and beyond.

I really hope she doesnt get injured again or any of the members,

because it feels so empty without them all on stage >.<

thanks for the translation!

awww she's so cuteeeee tho :) Kara is gonna be amazing in 2011 and yess no more falling for seungyeon! Must stay healthy, girl!!

hahaha i read through the news and this was the funniest subject line. she's so cute! i do feel bad for her but it's not cute hami if she doesn't mess up here and there ;)

yep... we will always pray for you ham noona :) hope at 2011 kara will become more successful

falling haha that's awesome but not really... she had to recieve injuries to get that name, so it's kind of bad... i would prefer we could call her stonewall seungyeon (haha get it?)

LOL!

but cute,,

haha

i hope it'll come true,,

hope there are no Kara's member who will fall and hurt them self,,

hope they would be fine and stay healthy!!

aww how cute. everybody can fall. no biggie ^^

as lobng as u dont get hurt like tiffany from snsd ;)