[2010.12.20] Japan's Rookie All-Kill, Kara "Unrivaled-Japan's Best Rookies by 10 Times"

tinggg

a really awesome achievements by the girls and every people who 'responsible' for it..

praying that they will get the best and won't forget who they really are..

but judging from their acts all these time,i didn't need to worry about that though :D

let's pray for the best in 2011..

thanks tingg and xaviera..

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa .. I am so proud of our girls .. this is AWESOME!

and this is just the beginning!!!

I hope that in the next years they achieve even more,

because Kara deserve it ..

after having been through so much

now its time to shine and get #1!!!

let's conquer the music world!! xD

Hmm don't know whether this is the appropriate place, but since it is related, I will just post it here anyway.

I am disappointed in the behaviour of "some" Kamilias over at the AllKpop article talking about this good news of Kara. In fact I have been seeing more of such behaviour from Kamilias since Kara began to take off in Japan.

I not sure as a fan club how member behaviour over at Allkpop, which IS the representative international portal for Kpop news, can be regulated, and I'm not even sure it should be. But I really hope as a true Kamilia we will not hinder the success of our girls because of our behaviour.

This may come across as a rant, but I'm really don't want us Kamilias to become as notorious as Sones (which they are regretting now and are fighting to build back their image ... it will not be easy ... and I don't want Kamilias to have to go through that)

YEAH baby KARA has start up a storm in japan, next thing you know KARA going to have two different fanclub name. One for japan, and one for korea. KARA has manage to do well in sells and also in the chart. Even thought they got best newcomer on all the chart, we would just have to wait to see if they get a award for it. So much accomplishment is just 6 months, they are defintely girls version of dbsk. Haven't hit number one of the oricon but they on their way, their sells are defintely near what dbsk made.They are get to royal treatmnet in japan, i love that. i love how the broadcast network are fight for KARA to be on the show. I guess they think with KARA on the show, it would bring in rating. I love how at the karoke place, it the number one song in nov and dec.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

I'm sure at first no one could expect KARA to achieve to this extreme of success! And dont forget that they only started promoting in the later half of 2011! WOW ITS KARA YEAR! It must be the most memorable year to our girls. MORE COMPARISON COS THEY ARE AT THE TOP NOW. PERIOD. "JAPAN'S #1 2011 ROOKIE" - THIS IS A SUSTAINABLE TITLE, one can only achieve once in their whole career. Muahaha I'm so happy, so proud & so satisfied now :hihi: thanks ting for the translation!!!

I have always thought that Kara suited Japan but that is just my personal opinion and to see them getting so much love way more than i expected, it is just amazing. My friend who went to Japan awhile ago told me that he saw the girls pictures being put up in numerous places, although i wasn't there to see it myself it just put a smile on my face knowing that. Anyway, all the best to Kara in the upcoming year be it activities in Japan or Korea. Thanks for translating (:

Pure domination by Kara! Woots so happy to see them succeeding.

Guess they may be more suited for the Japanese market, but recently they have also been garnering more populartiy in Korea, so i hope one day they become as popular in Korea as in Japan!

*Mad: Yes killing everyoe!!!

*Cute: Ow... that's good, I gotta say that for the small thime they have on JP they are doing pretty well and I want to see more endorsements.

*Mad: YES I WANT MORE COMMECIALS!!!

So glad that their hard work paid off really well!! :D

With 2 singles and 1 album, our girls rocketed their way through the top in newcomers field and managed to break through the top 10 among all singers!! What an achievement!!!! :D

Thanks for sharing!!