[2010.12.20] Nicole's Warm Congratulations to IU's #1

tinggg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her pure heart and genuine nature are the reasons I love her so much :eyelove:

How i wish I can hv her as my dongsaengs :D

The sole reason I watch Heroes is Nicole .. and the interactions btwn the 3 maknaes are simply LOVE ... innocent and sweet :>

I think it's time to update the 'Nicole's Celebrity Friends' thread :)

thx for the swift translation tinggg :thumbup:

Thanks for the translation :D When Nicole run to hug IU, it's just like her to do that, it's so cute and funny at the same time lol Cole looks so happy when IU won and it's nice to see that, even though there's a healthy competition between the two, it's so good to see their friendship :D I'm looking forward to seeing more interactions between the two since IU is catching my interest lately hahha

now people started to realized the real nicole..

IU deserved that awards, and of course cole is happy for her too :)

btw, lol "flew over to IU".... watching the videos, it's good that IU still able to stand after got that ran over by cole :lol:

thanks ting and stanley!

This is a cute article ^-^ I also loved the friendship!! It was cute when Nicole just ran up to IU and gave hug, I could see Nicole was really happy for her ^-^ thanks for sharing!!!

Edited by iAyu

I love that the close friendship, another close friendship for nicole. Ưsually nicole is the one who does something on the show. But this time she show friendship with someone when KARA didn't win. when KARA won for lupin, she hug jinwoon. Also when they won for jumping she high five jonghyun. This time for gave a hug to IU, even thought they didn't win. Nicole was just happy for her friend, that nicole the one we all love

I, a person who's usually blind when it comes to spotting these kinda things, managed to see the Nicole-IU moment all by myself and was proud of it! Haha... I didn't notice that Jiyeon also came over though... :( Nicole practically attacked IU with that hug... XD