[2010.12.21] Kara - 1st Girl Group To Reach "Platinum" Status - Explosive Popularity

tinggg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read about KARa getting Platinum for Mister on AKP ... but why do the writer have to mention the other group as well? :wacko:

Anyway, congrats to our girls! They've achieved so much in such a short time in Japan. It kind of compensate for their 'slow yet steady' climb to popularity in their own homeland ..

Because they want more attention on their article. I'm sure i know which article your refering to, the one about kara winning platinum as opposed to snsd who didnt. Also AKP is dominated and ruined by sones, the site is biased to snsd everytime they get the chance.

To Kara and Kamilias

CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATU-LATIONS-LATIONS-LATIONS (LOL that's how Nicole sings it)

I am so so so so proud of our girls. Their hardwork paid off and I know that they will rock in whatever they do because they are our KARA!!!!

sarangheo Kara!!!! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU :)

IMPRESSIVE and AWESOME

their achievement is really makes me proud and makes my two thumbs up.

WOW..i know KARA will made it their songs is addictive with energic dance step

heart of japan fans will sure stoled by KARA.

Because they want more attention on their article. I'm sure i know which article your refering to, the one about kara winning platinum as opposed to snsd who didnt. Also AKP is dominated and ruined by sones, the site is biased to snsd everytime they get the chance.

i hate to defend them but its not all akp's fault the other group is mentioned, they just translated it from a biased writer in Daum. I think some people are upset because the other group's success with their recent album does not relate to the title of the article there. Im glad Tingg and atl2006 found this great news from newsen. Thanks to newsen for being so professional for writing this article exclusively just for kamilias. :thumbup:

Anyway congrats again to our girls! Cant wait to see urakara :D