• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
tinggg

[2010.12.21] Kara - 1st Girl Group To Reach "Platinum" Status - Explosive Popularity

78 posts in this topic

Ah... I remember reading it on AKP.

But, who doesn't like to read good news again? keke

Kara DA best.

I'm not surprised. Kara is a group that fits in perfectly with the Japanese pop scene. They are cute and talented.

I read about KARa getting Platinum for Mister on AKP ... but why do the writer have to mention the other group as well? :wacko:

Anyway, congrats to our girls! They've achieved so much in such a short time in Japan. It kind of compensate for their 'slow yet steady' climb to popularity in their own homeland ..

Because they want more attention on their article. I'm sure i know which article your refering to, the one about kara winning platinum as opposed to snsd who didnt. Also AKP is dominated and ruined by sones, the site is biased to snsd everytime they get the chance.

That feels great! With the lot of hard work they have been through, they really deserve this! Way to go KARA! Never give up! :thumbup:

yeah ~ ! a pLatinum ! hope KARA will achieve more success next year ! KARA jjang ! ! :lol2::w00t::thumbup:

To Kara and Kamilias

CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATU-LATIONS-LATIONS-LATIONS (LOL that's how Nicole sings it)

I am so so so so proud of our girls. Their hardwork paid off and I know that they will rock in whatever they do because they are our KARA!!!!

sarangheo Kara!!!! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU :)

i'm so glad they debuted in japan, people there make groups popular really fast and their culture is really into these fresh new girl groups :)

UHU! Imagine if they translate all her songs to japanese and sell it! UFF they would have to create a new category for our girls =)

WOWOW!!!

congrats kara...

they really deserve it...

they've been through a lot...

is it true??

KARA is more popular than SNSD in japan???

KARA deserves it. they even had their own jap single already. a jap single not translated from korean<3 unlike the rest.

Keep it up,i am definitely very proud of our Kara!It is great to see our Kara to be able to do well in Japan.

Stay strong and take good care of all of your health!

Sarang hae!

IMPRESSIVE and AWESOME

their achievement is really makes me proud and makes my two thumbs up.

WOW..i know KARA will made it their songs is addictive with energic dance step

heart of japan fans will sure stoled by KARA.

Im so happy for the girls!!!! oh man they'll prolly have a solo concert soon o3o

imagine a world our tsolo concert O.O!

For me, they are simply the best that Korea has to offer! KARA Jjang! :thumbup1:

what a good benchmark for the girls to reach! first to achieve platinum status is truly impressive, they should be very happy that their hard work paid off :D

kara deserved it.... SNSD is popular but there's no doubt that kara was more popular than them at japan... actually the twice of them is good :)

wow! im sooo glad that kara made it big in Japan! and of course their music is good, and the members are hot and fun so y wouldnt they make it!

their the first korean girl group to succeed in this :thumbup:

so proud of this accomplishment and they are topping everything not just japan :eyelove: it's KARA year people

Yes Great News....

KARA never give up

KARA FIGHTING~ :determined:

Because they want more attention on their article. I'm sure i know which article your refering to, the one about kara winning platinum as opposed to snsd who didnt. Also AKP is dominated and ruined by sones, the site is biased to snsd everytime they get the chance.

i hate to defend them but its not all akp's fault the other group is mentioned, they just translated it from a biased writer in Daum. I think some people are upset because the other group's success with their recent album does not relate to the title of the article there. Im glad Tingg and atl2006 found this great news from newsen. Thanks to newsen for being so professional for writing this article exclusively just for kamilias. :thumbup:

Anyway congrats again to our girls! Cant wait to see urakara :D