[2010.12.21] Kara Revealed DSP Trainees on a Japanese Program - Netizens Are Curious!

tinggg

On a recent Japanese show that Kara was on, they revealed certain trainees of DSP Media.

That day, Kara revealed their practice room while some trainees were practicing. Kara introduced them as the company's trainees, and they all greeted the camera.

Netizens reactions included "We're curious what sort of team it'll be", "Could they be preparing a 7-member male group?", "Wish we could see more", "Hope they debut soon."

Link: http://news.nate.com/view/20101221n24354

Translated by: tinggg

Link by: stevenstanley

Hop over to stream or media box if you didn't catch this ep!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't seen the show either but wow, they revealed their training rooms! *o*

a new boygroup, eh? well, it's expected from DSP XDDDD I wish those boys success, if they are to debut XD

personally i dont think these trainees are going to debut soon; i think dsp is trying to focus on rainbow for now, since they havent exactly made it big yet :)

and i think those training rooms really brought nostalgic memories for the girls, though admittedly they didnt have a lot of training :wub:

mizuiroKaze13 :-i don't think that this trainee will not debut.i think they will debut after rainbow comeback..DSP now don't have any boy group since ast'1 n ss501 out from their company..DSP must have boy group..that why the trainee must debut! :thumbup::sweatdrop:

between i hope when their debut their can know by everyone!

that can show their own charisma!

and we kamilia and rainbow fans can support them! :)

can you give me what the show is?

and if the video can link it?

Edited by iqa

lol..every company must have a number of trainees..

but they are rarely exposed except they are ready to be debuted..

KARA's interaction is really nice too.. and despite all the possibilities of age difference, KARA being a good senior.. :D

thanks tinggg and stanley..

Well of course, after i saw that episode I thought new boy band or group. I can't wait for them to debut. But I don't think it like a 7 members band, since i think I saw some girls and boys. So either it like a girl band and boy band, or a mix group. I can't wait to see when they debut, another DSP family. They should have another boy band, they don't have one anymore they have two girl group.One has tremously love and the second girl group is getting recognized. So bring a boy band, but i don't really want a big boy band just like 5 members, since the last time that had a big boy bad they disband, so just have like a ss501 kind of band

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Wow.. Me is curious tooxD I didn't watch the show yet BUT.. VERY INTRESTING;)) Hah' the caps are kute and funny.. I wonder why that old lady on the left top corner is there O__O Freaky but Kara jajiang Fighting!;]

Don't wanna be shallow but hope they are good looking~ Cuz their are a lot of idols debuting and DSP needs to have a talented, hot, variety-perfect, concept-perfect[lol] group to compete ^^;; Or maybe a boy idol group version of our KARA?! lol. Theit title song will be "Miss" HEE.