[2010.12.21] Kara Revealed DSP Trainees on a Japanese Program - Netizens Are Curious!

tinggg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems the rumor of DSP planing to debut a new boy group becomes stronger and stronger. I think that it's time for a new group to enter into DSP Family and after SS501 members have left the company, It will be great if we have a new boy group.

Don't wanna be shallow but hope they are good looking~ Cuz their are a lot of idols debuting and DSP needs to have a talented, hot, variety-perfect, concept-perfect[lol] group to compete ^^;; Or maybe a boy idol group version of our KARA?! lol. Theit title song will be "Miss" HEE.

LMAO! Yes they need to be super-good looking to stand out! (AND TALENTED) Look they will already stand out, some bands that are debuting ain't known cuz they(public) don't where they come from. In this case they'll be like ''Oh, this new group is juniors of KARA'' so they will somehow be exposed.

And i'd love if the group was a boy version of KARA! XD

Oh, so they are trainees?

I remember watching it with the subs, but I guess I wasn't paying attention.

They seem young. I guess they won't debut really soon.

I look foward to see who will be the next DSP star.

Rainbow did quite well this year.

Wow.. Me is curious tooxD I didn't watch the show yet BUT.. VERY INTRESTING;)) Hah' the caps are kute and funny.. I wonder why that old lady on the left top corner is there O__O Freaky but Kara jajiang Fighting!;]

If you've watched the show, the "old lady" is actually an old man who cross-dressed just for the heck/fun of it?

(or so I believe lol)

btw most Japanese talk shows have that "box" at a corner displaying windowed live reactions from watching the full-screen pre-recorded video clips. Hope that clears things up for ya!

Oh that's exciting! There were a couple of female trainees also, but they looked rather young, so it may be awhile before they debut.

Kara was adorable in this though, and maybe Japanese viewers were able to see a little more of their normal personalities.

With SS501 gone, it's about time DSP got themselves another guy group. I remember Seungyeon mentioned on Star Golden Bell that there was a guy who hadn't debuted yet having a crush on her. Wonder if it's one of these kids.