• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tinggg

[2010.12.21] Kara Revealed DSP Trainees on a Japanese Program - Netizens Are Curious!

53 posts in this topic

WOW! They look good. Thanks for sharing~~

Male group?

I hope the debut soon...

there are so much girl groups debuting so I want boy groups debut...

:optimistic:

err.... the boy in that last pic in post #2 isn't exactly good-looking... hehe no offense!

BUT, thr's nothing a little polyethene can't fix! haha xD

yeah, i saw it.

it's Meringue no Kimochi, if i'm not mistaken . .

they look so young . .

the trainees, i mean.

:tongue:

KARA is such a huge and great sunbae for them, i think . .

:thumbup:

im not really into any other group but wish them the best..

they look..so young...

It seems the rumor of DSP planing to debut a new boy group becomes stronger and stronger. I think that it's time for a new group to enter into DSP Family and after SS501 members have left the company, It will be great if we have a new boy group.

Don't wanna be shallow but hope they are good looking~ Cuz their are a lot of idols debuting and DSP needs to have a talented, hot, variety-perfect, concept-perfect[lol] group to compete ^^;; Or maybe a boy idol group version of our KARA?! lol. Theit title song will be "Miss" HEE.

LMAO! Yes they need to be super-good looking to stand out! (AND TALENTED) Look they will already stand out, some bands that are debuting ain't known cuz they(public) don't where they come from. In this case they'll be like ''Oh, this new group is juniors of KARA'' so they will somehow be exposed.

And i'd love if the group was a boy version of KARA! XD

Oh, so they are trainees?

I remember watching it with the subs, but I guess I wasn't paying attention.

They seem young. I guess they won't debut really soon.

I look foward to see who will be the next DSP star.

Rainbow did quite well this year.

:thumbup:

DSP should be holding lots of money in hand now, so DSP please spend the money in right place instead of buying big building anymore!

Debuting new group or spending more on KARA&Rainbow promotions is pretty acceptable for me or both at the same time.

I just hope dsp will not fail if they'll debut the trainees

7 members male group?

maybe male version of Rainbow

I really wish they will debut another girl group but it's really good to see male trainees (which I guess they will debut a boy group not a girl group) :sweatdrop:

Wow.. Me is curious tooxD I didn't watch the show yet BUT.. VERY INTRESTING;)) Hah' the caps are kute and funny.. I wonder why that old lady on the left top corner is there O__O Freaky but Kara jajiang Fighting!;]

If you've watched the show, the "old lady" is actually an old man who cross-dressed just for the heck/fun of it?

(or so I believe lol)

btw most Japanese talk shows have that "box" at a corner displaying windowed live reactions from watching the full-screen pre-recorded video clips. Hope that clears things up for ya!

Oh that's exciting! There were a couple of female trainees also, but they looked rather young, so it may be awhile before they debut.

Kara was adorable in this though, and maybe Japanese viewers were able to see a little more of their normal personalities.

YAYYY! Can't wait :)

They look good

Another SS501? OR perhaps better even... :)

All the luck to em :D

ohhhh, trainees Im late but I still gotta see this xD

if they do debut soon DSP shouldn't be cheap (as said)xD and promote them properly

wow!! this is interesting!! it's so cool to see pre-debut ppl!! But whoah they look like VERY YOUNG boys there haha!! Are Kara all their noonas? or even old enough to be their ahjumma? LOL

Hope DSP will not disappoint!! I guess age is just a number keke

haven't seen the show either but wow, they revealed their training rooms! *o*

a new boygroup, eh? well, it's expected from DSP XDDDD I wish those boys success, if they are to debut XD

same I hope they become popular like SHINee and the other guys

With SS501 gone, it's about time DSP got themselves another guy group. I remember Seungyeon mentioned on Star Golden Bell that there was a guy who hadn't debuted yet having a crush on her. Wonder if it's one of these kids.

I just wachted the video when r the traines training they looks good :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: