Whats your favorite Kara4 and Kara5 song?

BabyJ

it's so hard to choose my favorite in KARA4.. cuz i just love all the songs.

First Blooming is still my favorite K-Pop album to date.

but i'll say "If U Wanna" is always gonna be special to me since it's the song that got me into KARA.

For KARA5 it's a toss up between Let It Go, Burn & I Am(...Ing) but i'm really liking "With" these days i play it often.

KARA4 -- kinda hard to choose but my heart always melt whenever i listen to Tear Eraser so that's my fave, i guess :wub:

and KARA5 -- umm again hard to choose, but my faves include: Secretly Secretly, Burn and I Am (ing). and Love Is Fire is very special to me as well, cuz it's the song which made me a kamilia :D

Kara 4- Actually I missed a lot of their songs.. I don't have full list of their songs in my playlist.. (what a bad kamilia am I.. T-T)

But I really love If U Wanna and Secret World a lot..

Kara 5- This will be a really long list- Lupin, Honey, Aha.. Currently Jumping and Love Is..

Kara Four: Don't Be Shy/If You Wanna/Break It/Secret World/Tear Eraser (Yup these are my favourites ^-^ I wasn't around Kara four but I did listen to there songs and going back I always loved Sunghee's voice they, all sound amazing (kara five) ^-^)

Kara Five: I am...(ing)/Secretly Secretly/Mister/Wanna/Lupin/Lonely/Jumping/Love is/Burn

Edited by iAyu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...