• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
kara4life

[Other] Nicole the fangirl

39 posts in this topic

its not often seeing Nicole fangirling even over a male idol/actors alike (at least on screen

:tongue: ), so this moment on Heroes Ep 20 when IU called Yoo SeungHo looks really cute :lol:

GdhnW.jpg

iyEAQ.gif

MohK7.gif

VVaSe.gif

SqU41.gif

1nN4I.gif

cr: withkaradise

Nice topic Nov, hahaha this is so true, Cole doesn't fangirl much actually so this side of her is so cute to see lol Thanks for sharing the caps, the gifs :wub: and the vid is just so cute :D

my reaction would probably be the same if someone i knew had nicole's number and called her up except it'd be more manlier lmao

she's so cute acting like a fangirl

i totally LOL'D

xD its my first time seeing her fangirling over a boy xD !!

AWH, Nicole doesn't really show her fangirl side too much, but when she does- she seriously becomes a HARDCORE FANGIRL. I remember how she cheered for Jay on Star Dance Battle, she was screaming like crazy! :lol: She's so adorable!

And, omg I'd go goo-goo-ga-ga if Yoo Seungho was on the phone too! He's such a hunk :eyelove:

Btw can someone tell me what they were talking on? Or where I could find the episodes?

aww.. .so cute..!!! her reactions are priceless..

never really see her fangirl side.. keke well only smetimes..afterall she knows like most the idols n r like frens.. ekeke

NICOLE BIASED>!!

Check out 0:25, at first I was like "Who is that screaming?" then I saw it was Nicole and I burst out laughing.

NICOLE JJANG!

Btw can someone tell me what they were talking on? Or where I could find the episodes?

its from SBS Heroes eps 20 [101212] (available in the mediabox) when IU called SeungHo when the Heroes casts had to works in a restaurant for a charity event

btw thanks for that Eunhyuk vs Jay, never saw that one ^_^

oh my.. never expect nicole to fangirl !!! damn, i nid to watch HEROES asap... I m missing out so much abt her...

i love seeing her FANGIRL over some one... keke she looks really cute when she fangirls..

thx for the JAY n EUNHYUK's video never saw tat one before.. =]

I LOVE NICOLE>.

Nicole's hand...full of wounds and band-aid.

It hurted my heart to see that as well as amased in how hard-working she is

She said she like Junsu and Jaebum from 2PM the most~~ :whistling:

XDD it's my first time seeing her fangirling :D

it's very funny^^ MBC Star Dance Battle is so awesome :)

have all parts :thumbup:

omg gotta watch this episode NOW!! ^^

just watched the star battle and she really has the potential to be a fangirl xD

keep fangirling ;-)

nicole fighting!!

Wow! She's such a cute fangirl!

I still need to watch Heroes! It looks really funny.

omgggg she must be so nervous and shy HAHAHAHA omggggg such a cute fangirl!

nicole fighting!!!!!!!

Hahahha. Almost every girl is a fangirl. Some show it and some don't. But, Nicole was a little surprising.

She's such an adorable fangirl! I guess even idols have their fangirling moments, which is so refreshing and natural to see :)

nicole-unni is a true fangirl! hahahaha especially when she was asked if who she liked in 2pm !! kyaaaaaa!!!! hahahahahaha :thumbup1: