Christmas Hugs from KARAHOLIC

pimmie

To our dearest members,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! :inluv:

Karaholic is blended with cozy Christmas spirit now.

We wish you sweet HaNi blessings on a Gyultiful Christmas & a Hammie New Year! Let's sing Jingly Bells Jingly Bells all along together! Lalalalalala~

---------------------------------

On this special event, we also would like to introduce a new member group named Super☆ Advisor.

This group consists of staff members that played key roles in the growth and development of the forum since its establishment. For various reasons, they are no longer able to contribute the amount of time they previously were able to running KH. However, instead of letting them retire to alumni like the rest of the staff members, we'll be retaining them as "consultants" where we may still we able to look to them for help and ideas. This is also to show our appreciation for all they've contributed over the past couple of years.

They will be staying on to help out us (the staff), but not have to deal with daily forum-related matters. Therefore, please kindly note that any PM sent to them from members about problems with the forum or similar issues will not be responded to. Please kindly follow the proper process to request for assistance (like the Call Center forum section).

ah i see, that's the role of super advisor, yesterday i was wondering what's this new green lol. so it's for the elders..

anyway pim you're so creative:

We wish you sweet HaNi blessings on a Gyultiful Christmas & a Hammie New Year! Let's sing Jingly Bells Jingly Bells all along together! Lalalalalala~

:P

merry christmas and happy new year karaholic!! all the best!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays dear KHers! Have a safe and wonderful holiday with your family and friends, and don't forget to eat lots of food XD.

Also, the Christmas layout is looking great; the top banner design is very eye-catching so props to whoever designed it :).

Kudos for this line ^-^.

@pimmie: hehe awesome! warm christmas layout! ^^ thanks for always be here for KH^^ Love it so much this christmas feel is awesome! hehe ^^ The advisor thingy is awesome too! there exist some awesome members that i can't forget too ^^ This is just an awesome way to thank them ^^ Merry christmas my dear! hohoho ^^

Edited by dreamgal_91

Merry Christmas every1 !!!! have a great christmas :D

and u r so awesome pim.. :lol:

and glad that some of those people are receiving the respect that they deserved so much..

As it's Christmas we are in the spirit of giving (back to those who have given us sooooo very much before) :D. So proud to have the Super Advisors back :)

yep..so true!! they have give us so much, so let's us give them back what we can :)

hohoh, i'm really late as i was pretty occupied for the past few days.

so wishing everyone a merry christmas & a happy new year!

may kara shine in 2011 more than 2010, & kh to enter a successful & problem-free year.