[2010.12.26] Goo Hara wins best female MC at 2010 KBS entertainment awards

Emcee

hara.jpg

Goo Hara won the best MC award as the member of Invincible Youth at the KBS 2010 entertainment awards,congratulations to her for winning!

She has also tried her best on the show and has shown everyone that she can be hardworking and serious, fun loving and caring, as well as humble and down to earth.

Here's a picture of her after it was announced that she won the award.

214261462.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1293643515&Signature=djW3yJJfkcnI3LHgVqIaGlFrm68%3D

Check out the acceptance speech below, where the residents of yuchiri as well as Sori of G7 went on stage to give her support!

Also, check out their jumping performance at the award show.

Source: dkpn

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, It was funny how everyone gathered to give her flowers and she was like ''Oh, oh... ah... thank you'' aww Hara don't cry! i love you!

congratulations!!!! <3!!!!!!!

She deserves this award so much ! She has worked very in order to promote both in Korea & Japan but always managed to give her best for Invisible Youth. She was the best in the show and one of the reason it became popular. I'm so proud of our Hara !

The performance was great too but I find it maybe too formal for this kind of show lol. It would have been great if they made it a little funnier ! But our girls were amazing and beautiful as always !

she totally deserved this - she's been like the main star of IY ever since yuri, sunny and hyuna left. so proud of her indeed. i mean, she actually won an award all on her own!!!! im sure her 2 unnies, 1 donggap and 1 dongsaeng are all very proud of her too :D